The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Does barboza have decent takedown defense? I don't remember the last time he faced a wrestler.

I think Garbrandt takes out TJ. Would also love to see him get a KO and see how bitter the snake would be lol. Also hope they make the JJ/Rose fight for this card.

Some good fights for UFC Fight Night Virginia Nov. 11

Pettis/Poirier
Diego/Matt Brown

Werdum/Black Beast targeted for 216.

That card is filling out now. Give us Max & Frankie now.

Wow Black Beast's retirement ended quickly lol. Can't wait for that matchup. Also looks like the Stipe contract talks must not be progressing for the Cain fight at 216 so perhaps that gets pushed back to 218 or 219. They should def get Holloway/Edgar for 216.

wonderboy x masvidal :pimp::pimp::pimp:

great match up, 2 lions in their prime...

one of the best match ups since luke x chris imo

wonderboy x masvidal :pimp::pimp::pimp:

great match up, 2 lions in their prime...

one of the best match ups since luke x chris imo

I think Masvidal gets it done. He's always been an excellent game planner and executes well. I believe he and his team will have Wonderboy solved.

I think Masvidal gets it done. He's always been an excellent game planner and executes well. I believe he and his team will have Wonderboy solved.

I was at The Wat the other day with my son and didn't realize that Jorge also works with Phil Nurse. Or at least has in the last year or so.

Back
Top Bottom