The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I think Masvidal gets it done. He's always been an excellent game planner and executes well. I believe he and his team will have Wonderboy solved.
The way he was able to find that ***** in cowboys game was science man

I remember leading up into the fight he wa saying, I got this 100% I know something nobody else knows about cowboy etc...

and sure enough after the fight he explained how when cowboy (and pretty much everyone for that matter) throws a body kick, the hand on the same side drops as you swing the leg for momentum...

masvidal figured he could catch the leg kick with his arm, let it go quickly and fire back a hook with the same arm...almost like doubling up on a jab and boom sure enough he got him...dropped him both times with it.

And USADA pretty much just saved JDS life :lol:

This guy is one of the lamest in the industry

(Khabibs manager)

“I’m so blessed to be part of my brother @khabib_nurmagomedov journey. Every other fighter would complain whine and cry. We wanted to fight November or December with @tonyfergusonxt but the ufc needed a main event for October. They have a business to run and we do as well. Tony jumped on it he could have waited for November. I’m not saying Kevin Lee is an easier matchup I believe he’s a great fighter but Tony knows his chances with Khabib are zero to none. Everyone says I’m just a manager & I shouldn’t be talking but everyone I work with we train, sweat and bleed together. Especially Khabib who’s a personal friend close to my children and family… that being said F*^k tony Ferguson. #Repost @khabib_nurmagomedov (@get_repost)

November/December?

Ramadan ended in June, B.

Ferg supposed to sit around and lose out on even more money because this dude still can't get his **** together?

FOH.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. He could have had July and August to get his body right after Ramadan.

September and October to camp.

I'm not a Dr. so I don't know what he's going through but it all seems excessive now.

What's holding Khabib back from fighting in October?

1371597326801.jpeg

Khabib should be fighting at 170 instead of 155 based on his walk around weight, some of these fighters try to cut way too much weight which makes for very difficult and dangerous weight cuts

Read an article that brian stann was leaving his ufc announcing job to be the coo of a real estate firm and he's going to northwestern to get his mba.

Surprised the abbreviation for chief operating officer got edited. Probably too close to the short version of raccoon.

Back
Top Bottom