The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Uriah faber responded to the coaching situation basically saying he doesn't know what bucholtz is talking about and that it was more so bucholtz choice

lol what is up with that camp breh

Faber made it seem like bucholtz is confused and trippin

Bisping and Masvidal get into an argument. Bisping really trying to avoid Whitaker

If codys recovered I think he will take it but I do think it's going to be a closer fight than Dom due to them knowing one another

Who knows what to make of Gsp but taking that long off, if he wins I think it would be an amazing accomplishment

Bisping really been chilling for a whole year waiting for this fight
Word, first he was to fight GSP, then Dana calls the fight off, then he's supposed to fight Whittaker but he gets hurt so guess what the GSP fight is back on. I really hope the winner mans up and actually fights Whittaker early next year. Though if Bisping wins he may retire with the claim he beat two of the GOATS or if GSP wins he drops the belt to fight at WW again.

We don't have enough time for McNuggets to get a full camp in before the 219 Card right now do we? They'd basically have to announce this fight within a week for a full 6-week camp.

He’s been Wildin all summer after getting the Mayweather bag and before that he was strictly throwing hands.

I’d be amazed if he could get in shape and get his MMA movement/timing back in 6 weeks. Twice that amount of time would be more realistic.

Yea just appears to be a knock down. Lol at them releasing this two days before the fight. TJ gonna be all Pauli now claiming he popped back up and we should have seen the rest of the session.

All fighters made weight.

But we all know it ain't official until they make the walk to the cage.

Such a huge card and this thread is dead. Hopefully this event delivers, i also have lost interest in the ufc after crappy events

UFC3ps4PFT2Dfront.jpg

EDIT:

Game release Feb. 2nd, you can get it on Jan. 30th if you preorder the Champions Edition.

You can sign up for the beta now:

https://www.easports.com/ufc/beta-logged-out

Last edited:
Top 3 matches are great imo:

Cody tj
Jorge wonderboy
Vick Duffy

Gsp bisping and Hendricks eraser should both be interesting

Gotta go with bisping, jj, Cody, wonderboy and eraser

I feel like the wonderboy Jorge fight will be another split decision like they're both so used to

Gotta go with
bisping
jj
Cody
wonderboy
eraser
Can we start making predictions before the fights (primarily the main card)?

Maybe keep records of them over time like several sports outlets (ESPN/MMA Junkie/ etc). I think it'd be fun for this thread.

MC
GSP
JJ
Cody (FOTN)
Wonderboy
and Not a chance in hell Hendricks takes this one

UC
OSP
Randy Brown over Micky Gall

Got this weird feeling Thug Rose is going to shock the world

really? i see joanna dominating this and putting on a striking clinic
it's at a point where they are trying to convince fans that there's a chance she may lose similar to what DJ is going through. run through the competition they have to basically hand her opponents that normally would not be worthy to fight her

really? i see joanna dominating this and putting on a striking clinic
it's at a point where they are trying to convince fans that there's a chance she may lose similar to what DJ is going through. run through the competition they have to basically hand her opponents that normally would not be worthy to fight her
Yea I think only chance for Rose would be her getting an early sub, if Joanna can control the distance with strikes then Rose has no shot.

Back
Top Bottom