The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I wonder how much bigger bisping will be compared to GSP tomorrow. IIRC, both men are pretty big for their weight class.

Super stoked for Cody and TJ. Gut is telling me TJ going to take it as I feel Cody might try to rush in with a quick KO.

Don't think Rose got much of a chance...but I've been starting to like JJ less and less so I don't mind an upset at all.

Wonderboy and Masvidal is another great fight. Masival's wrasslin is pretty good, curious to see if he'd initiate the take down or keep it on the feet.

How does the UFC app work for PPVs? I'm getting my wisdom tooth extracted tomorrow so I might just order through the app on my Roku. Is it reliable? I heard UFC 200 was a crap show.

Cody coming off of that back surgery probably ain't the best move. I thought he would've been out for a year

Cody coming off of that back surgery probably ain't the best move. I thought he would've been out for a year
I also wonder about the injury. I think tj is in his best form but even then if Cody is healthy I think Cody wins... but yeah It'll be interesting to see how agile he looks in there

Yeah, joanna been a jackass for a while now. Too bad no one in that division can put her to sleep.

Actually thinking of ordering this event. It’s rare to have 3 title fights on one card and the other fights are solid.

The latest embedded video where Masvidal is talking about how he brought big bro the boogeyman incase Bisping gets out of hand and Yoel Romero's chillin in the cut had me :rofl:

I still want to see Romero and Bisping go at it.

Cody is the next big thing and will officially be the big thing after tonight :smokin Betting big on him.

Cant ****ing wait for tonight.

Smokey-Friday1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom