The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Pettis is my guy, but he just can’t handle when guys take him town. As far as Dustin goes, he must’ve forgot getting smashed by Johnson. He really thinks beating a guy ranked 13 gets him a top ranked fight? Hope they test this guy because he has to be on something good.

Pettis is my guy, but he just can’t handle when guys take him town. As far as Dustin goes, he must’ve forgot getting smashed by Johnson. He really thinks beating a guy ranked 13 gets him a top ranked fight? Hope they test this guy because he has to be on something good.
Well he already fought Eddie very closely and really had him on the ropes before almost getting slept himself. His performance tonight against Pettis wasn't bad at all

If he beats Eddie or Gaetje, which he deserves a chance to face the winner, then he'd definitely warrant at least a chance a title eliminator

You really trying to talk about rankings when it comes to ufc? Going into business for yourself is the only thing that matters :lol

dustin porier is the guy that is getting beaten up in other fighter's highlight reel

surprisingly, his record aint too bad, but he isn't close to the elite fighters, but aint mad that he's trying to get a big fight after all these yrs

dustin porier is the guy that is getting beaten up in other fighter's highlight reel

surprisingly, his record aint too bad, but he isn't close to the elite fighters, but aint mad that he's trying to get a big fight after all these yrs
He keeps chugging along and his fighting style has always been entertaining, at least to me

Recently he's really only lost to good opponents, MJ, Conor, Cub and Zombie

And yes I consider MJ good, lol

Showtime should retire and live of his flying kick .... can't remember the lat time he won. I just see him lose over and over.

how the heck is bisping able to fill in for silva in a couple weeks
he really didnt take much physical damage from GSP :lol

how the heck is bisping able to fill in for silva in a couple weeks
he really didnt take much physical damage from GSP :lol:

parting gift

Gastellum throws ILL combinations now with very good speed and timing

he just gunna exploit what GSP did paw the jab only to get a reaction to throw the hook on the bad eye

Bisping gunna be draped on Kelvins legs all fight #snoozefest that or Bisping gets knocked out TKOd before the 2nd rds over

Pettis is definitely bordering on being irrelevant

To his defense, outside of jim Miller he hasn't taken an easy fight, he's taken really good caliber opponents in contrast to say someone like cowboy who built up those win streaks against less caliber matchups

It is what it is Anthony might have had his time

Pettis has made some good coin but I see he likes nice (expensive) things on Twitter

hell be back lol

hes good but he lacks the power/wrestling to make people respect him. hard to get ur rocks off when ur constantly getting walked down

dustin been that guy

like someone mentioned earlier, hes lost to top guys....but thats his style he takes risks and it usually pans out for him...

i remember he smashed joe duffy somethin awful, had alvarez wrecked, smashed bobby green, smashed yancy, submitted holloway and just beat down anthony like he stole something.....dude is a bully, hope he gets the winner of eddie and justin, even khabib and barboza hes a fun cat to watch win or loose

All in for Porier v Lee for sure

butttt dunno how much business sense that makes though

Theyre probably gunna feed Lee a has-been to get his confidence right before another title eliminator or top 5 fight

Back
Top Bottom