The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

michael paige’s flying knee that shattered cyborg’s skull was vicious. I don’t think cyborg was ko’ed though, just in a lot of pain.

i like watching nate, but it could be an ugly night for him vs woodley

I was thinking if Nate can push the pace enough he could do fairly well. He certainly wont win IMO as all it will take is one accurate burst from Woodley. But he can stay competitive.

michael paige’s flying knee that shattered cyborg’s skull was vicious. I don’t think cyborg was ko’ed though, just in a lot of pain.

I forgot about that one.

Tywan Claxton's Flying Knee a couple weeks back was both brutal and majestic. It was like watching a Lion pounce on a gazelle.

Can't see any of the videos posted but is that Cyborg one where you can hear the skull cracking? I can't remember who it was but I remember the first time I heard the sound of it watching the video and I almost lost it

5326405-5630662086-GDs7b.gif

mvp-ko-2.gif

Nate fight makes sense, I suppose. UFC can't cash in on conor ratings so why not the next best thing. Wonderboy #1 contender but NO ONE wants to see that. I wouldnt mind winner or RDA/Lawler fight wonderboy next.

Michael 'hot take' Page with the pokeball :lol: :smh:

Vintage savagery.

This Nate/Woodley fight is random as ****. But it could also mean the LW division gets unified.

This Colby kid is insufferable. Homie is pressing charges on Werdum. :rofl::lol:
Werdum was bound to get mixed up in a lawsuit he seems like the ultimate hot head who is bout that life and doesn't care if you're not a hw lol

If Colby went away from mma nobody would even care

My dude Werdum :hat from answering the opening bell with a jumping side kick to teep kicking Edmund, dude is a troll :rollin

Covington is a *****. There's a difference between being a good heel and flat out annoying. Now I want the Woodley fight so I can sleep hin

Ariel reporting nate and woodley is very far and might not happen

Also reporting that stipe is close to a deal. I believe he'll fight in feb or march, I'm thinking and hoping against ngannu

Woodley stated he already accepted the fight and was waiting on Nate to sign up. ( Cashflow Cashflow linked the vid)

McNuggets coach says he in all likelihood wont fight in the UFC again until APRIL at the earliest.

This fight would be way bigger if Dana didn't spend years burying Cyborg in order to protect Ronda.

I'm definitely gonna watch it but I'm not sure how well 219 does if this is headlining it.

Back
Top Bottom