The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

How did Rory McDonald end up in Bellator? I totally forgot about him, but he was supposed to be the next big thing.

Fighters pay. He felt like he was not getting paid what he deserves (especially after the horrific Lawler fight). He decided to take his chance on letting his contract lapse. The gotcha was the UFC pitting him against Wonderboy. Rory lost. So he went into contract negotiations losing two fights, albeit against the champ and probably the #1 contender right now.

Took his talents to Bellator.

His signing and Mousasi are definitely huge coups.

Mark Henry has very high praise for Magmedshapiov, the undercard featured fight. He says that he would destroy Conor and look good against Max and Aldo

I haven't heard Henry talk up a guy like this, hopefully it's not just blowing smoke. He said that the only prospect that reminded him of this championship potential was Frankie

If this kid doesn't destroy his opponent on Saturday... lmao

Just caught up to MMA Hour from last two weeks.

Can’t believe Bellator signed Jack Swagger!!

UFC letting Bisping fight after two+ weeks.

Honestly more excited for this match up than I was for silva.

At least Bisping will engage. Silva would have just sat back all fight

I just have reservations about Bisping fighting so soon. 217 was literally three weeks ago. George was peppering him with that jab, landed some elbows.

Like Cowboy has to be feeling the effects of his active fight schedule.

Sad for Michael but props for him to step in on short notice

I've come to like him over the years both in the cage and out

They should give him a winnable fight in London for his last im sure it'll be up to him as far as opponent

told yall kelvin is nice with the hands. bisping needs to hang em up. lookin like Lidell at the end. stiff and slow and just out there takin naps

Ngannu has a chance to break through in 1 week and I think he will rip the hinges off. Title shot incoming

Gaetje vs Eddie will be wild

I have a sinking suspicion Josie wins this rematch, I just hope for a good fight

Gastelum got some ******* power man. Even in that loss to Weidman he almost slept him at the end of the 1st. Even as an undersized 185 he might be able to maneuver to a title shot if he gets a series of the right matchups. Always wanted to see him vs Whittaker

Nah he said after the GSP fight that he wants his last fight to be in London in March

I'm thinking we finally get the Romero fight

Nah, they’ll let him fight an aging legend or Alvey/Kelly. Bisping isn’t letting getting paid to destroy him in his native country.

Gastelum got some ****ing power man. Even in that loss to Weidman he almost slept him at the end of the 1st. Even as an undersized 185 he might be able to maneuver to a title shot if he gets a series of the right matchups. Always wanted to see him vs Whittaker

That beer belly power.

Back
Top Bottom