The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

will brooks is such a disappointment.. 1-3 with the only win being ross pearson :lol:

Damn that bad huh, I figured as much

Saw the Will Brooks fight, dude fighting with his hands at his waist and always fights boring. Gate keeper status now, probably an expensive Gate Keeper

14t0ntl.jpg

Oscar de la Hoya is trying to tradein his black panties for some red ones. He just called out McGOAT and said he’d knock him out in 2 rounds

LOL at Oscar, I really hope Conor stays away from boxing for a while. Him not fighting again until at least April is not what I wanted to hear but it is what it is and i wouldn't be surprised if he fought earlier in the year.

Who does Arianny think she is? Cardi B? Well I'll watch the video though lol.

I guess we never gonna see Conor in the octagon again. 1 fight with Oscar probably equals 3 UFC fights.

And Conor was saying he wasn't going to fight in UFC again without a promoters cut or something.

I don't doubt it. While Oscar has been retired for a while now, he doesn't strike me as the type to sit around and do nothing. I'd bet he's still doing some light training to stay in shape.

Dummies would still order it and say how much they loved the promo for it but how the fight sucked.

How did Rory McDonald end up in Bellator? I totally forgot about him, but he was supposed to be the next big thing.

Back
Top Bottom