The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I feel like if Spider didn't get popped for PEDs and won in spectacular fashion, we could have got GSP vs. Spider for the belt.

Oh well.

Hopefully GSP can beat Woodley so we can get Conor vs. GSP

Last edited:
So does GSP try to get healthy by end of 2018 to fight Conor for the LW belt?!? Jk but I'm glad the MW belt is where it belongs now, that bout between Whittaker/Rockhold should be legit. I see Whittaker taking Luke out if he can't keep Whittaker at distance.

Damn, I'm not even interested in Conor fighting GSP at ALL. I really want to see him go against either Ferguson or Holloway (should he decide to move to 155).

So does GSP try to get healthy by end of 2018 to fight Conor for the LW belt?!? Jk but I'm glad the MW belt is where it belongs now, that bout between Whittaker/Rockhold should be legit. I see Whittaker taking Luke out if he can't keep Whittaker at distance.
luke has phenomenallll MMa wrestling tho

he manhandled weidman whose a bigger man than whittaker. id say it has to go the other way around. whittaker is the better boxer and athletic enough to stay away from Lukes kicks.

should be a great fight cant wait

Damn, I'm not even interested in Conor fighting GSP at ALL. I really want to see him go against either Ferguson or Holloway (should he decide to move to 155).
Have a feeling they'd make Gsp conor

Just depends on gsps health

Conor teasing and iniating with ferg and Holloway is cool though I'm glad conor is seemingly keeping his options open

IDK man, McNuggets was just saying he had transcended the sport and fighters needed to 'lobby' to fight him. :lol:
Mayweather was clearly in his ear. I mean he did have the "McGregor Promotions" co-promote his boxing fight so I don't doubt he could be making some ridiculous demands to the UFC who might not want to negotiate with him. I'd say if he doesn't fight in the UFC by June he needs to be stripped (should have been earlier but you know UFC brass aren't going to give up so easily)

Dude is rightfully so keeping all of his options open. We saw it coming

I still think he'll fight mma again 2018

He should be stripped eventually but dana knows better

Back
Top Bottom