The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yea too bad timing was off for the DC and Stipe title fights as that card will be lit.

I think they we're just looking for an excuse as to why Conor couldn't have been booked for 219. If they were able to come to terms best believe he'd be on that card.

219 is a solid card but seems like more fox worthy than an end of year ppv.

Definitely more of a Fox card. I'll have to just check the results the next day, not really hyped for any of those matches

LoL

When Floyd turns down a potential billion dollar fight, you know, he know, what's good.

Glad that was put to rest.

For anyone that jas been here for a while know that When Connor vs Floyd was rumored I said it's going to happen. I never gave Connor a chance in hell, but I can see it happen because is not as vicious as MMA.

Although this can happen, Im certain that it will not.

This is a legacy that Floyd is fighting for ... a blemish on that 0 would be epic ... no amount of money can erase that and further more the way has avoided punishment to stay healthy mentally will be for not when his head gets bounced from the ground.

This is a legacy that Floyd is fighting for ... a blemish on that 0 would be epic ... no amount of money can erase that and further more the way has avoided punishment to stay healthy mentally will be for not when his head gets bounced from the ground.

he's held his health after his career at the top of his list. I don't see him risk injury or something permanent for a dollar

It'd be a shame if the two main fights on 219 get cancelled due to either injury, missing weight, or failed drug test. I can actually see the card losing 1 of the 2 fights.

Was calling for this, I'd like to see it

"It would be the most amazing thing in the world [to challenge the UFC heavyweight champion as my final fight], but that would take some thinking, some talking and a real solid plan to try to get back to the type of weight that I would need to compete against [Stipe Miocic or Francis Ngannou]. Because, again, I’m not going in there to lose and say I gave it my best shot. If I go in there with Miocic or Ngannou, I’m going to win. That’s just who I am. So that would just be me and my team really coming up with a solid plan on how I’m going to get up to a healthy, strong, 245, 235, 240 pounds to go and fight those dudes.”

Why doesn’t he welcome TJ proper?

Smh3Gq8.png

For a guy people don't seem to care about normally, DJ seems to have ruffled some feathers with a basic *** tweet :lol:

DJ been trying his BEST to dip, duck, dodge TJ In his own weightclass, nevermind 135.

Now he talking about moving up 2 weight classes to "welcome" Mayweather.

Man sit your *** down DJ

What is tv revenue? The ppv buys? I dunno if a ufc ppv would generate that kind of interest.

Maybe. A big boxing fight is still way more mainstream and draws more interest than a ufc fight. At least that’s what i've experienced. I’ve thrown parties for a couple big boxing matches but will get little interest from people if I ask if they want to watch a ufc ppv.

Mcgregor, the biggest name in UFC history managed 500m. What makes anyone think Floyd in the UFC would double that?

Back
Top Bottom