The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Nunes or Meagan Anderson is next

Would not be surprised at a split decision win for Holly but I got cyborg winninh

Anyone else get annoyed by Holly screaming every time she attacks? I've never seen / heard another fighter this verbally active in either MMA or boxing.

Predictable because she yelling right before she throws anything :lol:

Anyone else get annoyed by Holly screaming every time she attacks? I've never seen / heard another fighter this verbally active in either MMA or boxing.

Yo I wanted Cyborg to knock her the **** out just for her annoying *** sound effects she was spitting out every time she went for a swing

how did holly even get 2 rounds? :lol: ***** didn't do **** like always

CM Punk vs Cyborg

or

they need to throw 10M at Ronda and hope she takes the fight. think you can sell it with her name and use it as comeback/underdog story

Holly tried playing the decision game. Tried staying on the outside and just tap tap tap for points. The Jackson Wink camp been doing that for a while now. Can't expect to win like that in 2017.

Holly tried playing the decision game. Tried staying on the outside and just tap tap tap for points. The Jackson Wink camp been doing that for a while now. Can't expect to win like that in 2017.

she needs to change camps. they always come out with that conservative plan and never make any changes during fights

Back
Top Bottom