The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

bout to tune into rizin hopefully its better than this ****

Commentating was mad biased for Cyborg. Joe Rogan stays doing that, i'm hip.

I didn't see the landslide people are talking about.

Cyborg's power is just too strong, at the end of it didn't even look like she went 5 rounds.
Yea her cardio and fight style makes it seem she could fight another few rounds. While Holly was bouncing around, feinting and throwing strikes Cyborg was countering landing calculated shots. Her accuracy is amazing.

thumb_CC02.jpg

CM Punk vs Cyborg

or

they need to throw 10M at Ronda and hope she takes the fight. think you can sell it with her name and use it as comeback/underdog story

I think even the casual fans know by now fat honda is washed and will get knocked out by any decent striker. I would pay for cyborg to punch her into a coma.

nunes probably has the best chance. No other woman at 135 or 145 got power in her hands.

As much as I abhor the UFC current business model, they should definitely book Nunes vs Cyborg.

The Woman’s division has sort of stalled with the retirements of Tate and Rousey, Holms mediocrity post Rousey win and the UFC PR not trying to push Nunes.

I’d wait to see the numbers 219 pulled in first. No reason to dismantle your 135 division for minimal financial returns.

There aren’t any challengers left to begin with and then to add thr current champion taking a loss would put a nail in the division’s coffin

I’d wait to see the numbers 219 pulled in first. No reason to dismantle your 135 division for minimal financial returns.

There aren’t any challengers left to begin with and then to add thr current champion taking a loss would put a nail in the division’s coffin

Pena had a kid recently. Svenchko (sp) is fought for the belt recently and is talking about 125.

What other fight is there to make?

Let Nunes and Santos make some money headlining a card.

Seems like all their women’s divisions are shallow at the moment. Obviously FW has only Anderson and Cyborg. So they’re going to pull folks from 125 and 135. Cyborg can fight two more times (Nunes and Anderson) and retire. She really has nothing else to prove.

Conor likes to do the unexpected so I wouldn't be surprised if he decided he wanted to fight one of them in the spring.. or take the woodley fight

Next UFC card will be pretty solid. Korean super boy vs Stephens and usman vs meek

Both fights could end up being best of the year when 2018 is done. Fireworks af

Pretty interested in seeing how conor reacts to khabibs forward pressure

Edson has some of the best kicks in the game and actually connected on khabibs body a few times.. no effect.. khabib just walked him down the entire fight

Yesterday’s card was a snooze fest.

Khabib looked great in his return. Book Khabib/Tony. That’s the real title fight.

Back
Top Bottom