The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

DC hopped over Mighty Mouse to take #1 in the P4P rankings.

Demetrius is probably like "Damn, should of taken that TJ fight"
So true, DJ has cleared out the division and he chooses to rematch someone he destroyed last time out. I just don't get his thought process, a win over TJ would cement his legacy and potentially gain some new fans.

So true, DJ has cleared out the division and he chooses to rematch someone he destroyed last time out. I just don't get his thought process, a win over TJ would cement his legacy and potentially gain some new fans.

Im a big fan of Mighty Mouse the guy is a beast but you got to take these opportunities if you want the legacy.

TJs a Bantamweight and MM two losses are against BWs, I just dont think he wants to risk it. Hes comfortable where hes at and I cant fault him but no risk, no reward.

How many times does he want to rematch the same guys though? This upcoming Cejudo fight will mark the 3rd person that hes defended the belt against 2x.

Although I will say, besides him jumping to Bantamweight or having a BM drop to Flyweight the Cejudo fight is the one I want to see.

Cejudo has improved a lot and hes really the only Flyweight I can see besting Mighty Mouse.

Schaub getting spicy vs Dana

bs.JPG
Dh7dSB0WAAE6Rw6.jpg

Eskimo Bros though..

Ronda-Rousey-and-Brendan-Schaub.jpg

CO6m92VUcAEi335.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have anything against Schaub, but he usually doesn't add much intelligence when it comes to analyzing MMA

However that letter to Dana was hilarious. Of course, Dana can point the fact that the UFC is probably making more money than they'd ever imagined but that's ok. Schaub standing up for himself and calling Dana out is gold, the Eskimo Brother reference was an unexpected but welcomed addition

Nick preparing to pay for legal fees and what not with that cry for a fight? Dude been silent for years about mma and now he want to jump back in lmaooo

Conor and the Diaz bros would get ragdolled at anything above 170, Nate already got the Benoit treatment from Rory when he fought at 170.

What did Dana say about Shaub to spark that response.
Didn't DJ say that UFC wasn't coming correct with the bag for that fight so he turned it down?

Paulo Costa and style bender are must watch, I wouldn’t match them against each other though. Build both of them

Or hell, give rock hold or Brunson to these dudes. **** it

Back
Top Bottom