The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Watched it. Jackson only has himself to blame. Very tentative first three rounds. Definitely a winnable fight. I couldn’t see him hanging with 170ers in the UFC.

Kurmagomedov can have a high ceiling if he improves a in the wrestling department

August is reasonable. Sept…they don’t want to sink more money in the crazy Sphere card. But honestly what bigger act for an event like that? I like the Mexican based theme. But it can be both.

Sean Strickland and Alex have popularized spar video footage. This is still sort of taboo in combat sports

Ian sending shots. It’s now or never for MVP.

Chandler salty.

So it's 303 fight week and UFC really didn't put together a Countdown?! Kinda surprised they didn't at least have a short version explaining how Conor-Chandler fell through and then some footage of Alex and Jiri accepting to be the new main event. Guess the embeddeds will have to do.

^^^True.

But you can watch clips of the new slap fight star, Paige Van Zant!!

I probably won’t watch any embedded and just replay the card on Georgian Fight Pass lol.

Clearly traveling to the US so it's just the eye that's an issue with US based commissions?
Was listening to Morning Kombat yesterday and they said UFC are basically "commission shopping" with him. Sounds very unethical to me. Would be like Ryan Garcia fighting in Saudi because he can't get around his suspension in the US.

Having chocolate before strength training do as Jiri says.

If there's a fighter that needs to have his hair combed in between rounds its Diego Lopes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom