The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Earlier this month, Tony said he is eying a September return

They could put all 4 on the October card in Vegas. That would be pretty amazing

Those are the fights you got to make but as mentioned who knows. James Vick is quietly creeping up too, a win over Justin might get him a top opponent.

Watched the post fight conference and found it interesting Dustin never mentioned anything about his first fight with Conor or wanting to "get it back" in a sense. For how emotional Dustin got before their first fight, I was really interested in seeing what his thoughts were for a potential rematch. But nothing, kind of disappointed in a sense

Tbh I would be surprised if Conor even accepts a fight with anyone not named Khabib, Woodley, Diaz in the next 5 years

who does Aldo fight next?
If Max cannot go for the foreseeable future, Aldo may have lucked into a fight with Ortega for either the interim or real belt

Otherwise it's a bunch of rematches in Mendes, Frankie (not official to fight Korean Zombie yet) or Cub (if he beats Moicano)

Aldo apparently wants to stick around at 145, he was saying in the presser that he thinks his performance should prove to the match makers that he is still at the top of the weight class and that he wants to get the belt back

If Max cannot go for the foreseeable future, Aldo may have lucked into a fight with Ortega for either the interim or real belt

Otherwise it's a bunch of rematches in Mendes, Frankie (not official to fight Korean Zombie yet) or Cub (if he beats Moicano)

Aldo apparently wants to stick around at 145, he was saying in the presser that he thinks his performance should prove to the match makers that he is still at the top of the weight class and that he wants to get the belt back
at this point in time i feel a fight with ortega would not end well for aldo :sick:

Watched the post fight conference and found it interesting Dustin never mentioned anything about his first fight with Conor or wanting to "get it back" in a sense. For how emotional Dustin got before their first fight, I was really interested in seeing what his thoughts were for a potential rematch. But nothing, kind of disappointed in a sense

Tbh I would be surprised if Conor even accepts a fight with anyone not named Khabib, Woodley, Diaz in the next 5 years
That's the thing I love about Dustin. He is ultra humble and we got to see this kid grow and develop in the octagon.

He's got a good head on his shoulders and has had a tremendous run at 155

That's the thing I love about Dustin. He is ultra humble and we got to see this kid grow and develop in the octagon.

He's got a good head on his shoulders and has had a tremendous run at 155
Looks like Dustin did address it a bit on the fox post fight show, you’re right it seems like he’s real level headed about the situation

“Every loss hurts, and I’m sure it feels great to get them back,” Poirier said. “But like I said before, I’m not chasing grudge matches. I’m chasing gold.”

3/5 fights of the main card LA PPV in August :pimp:

Swanson (2 fight losing streak) vs Moicano :pimp:
Viana (Doesn't have a Wiki page) v Aldrich :pimp::pimp:
Santos (Coming off a KO loss) v Holland (Doesn't have a Wiki page) :pimp::pimp::pimp:

jon jones could've saved himself the time and just repost what he posted after the first suspension
dude is forever going to be labeled a cheater and taken out of the GOAT list

he'll be on that mt rushmore with lance, bonds, clemens

Joanna talking ALL that mess. Saying that rose ain't the best, talking interim title fight.

What in the world. It's cool when you talk this **** when you're the champ. But it's honestly pathetic at this point
I hate her.

I dunno whatchu do with Aldo. Like does he draw at all anymore? On the back end of his career with so many up n coming killers. One finish in 5 years...

Aldo might could be the one headed to Bellator not Eddie. Eddie is the kinda fighter Dana loves and will always have work for. You think eddie aint the first call if khabibi/mcnugget cant go? One of the most entertaining fighters ever, never any issues on the scale. I love eddie. I often bet against him but i love him hah like gaethje

Back
Top Bottom