The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

if ya'll don't stop with this 165 belt bull**** :lol: anything to gift conor something huh

Catch the clip of the face off again between conor/khabib

After conor kept saying blue lips, I see blue lips.. Then you see khabib moving his lips :lol:

Dude in his head you could see it

DC champ champ > DC cant beat TJ

Disappointed, but i get it Cormier would like to enjoy some of these fights as a fan more

ufc signed this Brasilian chick, Ariane Lipski. :wow:

First pic is from wikifeet. Didn’t check her feet score though. :lol:

C99CE7E0-3069-4F9B-AAB5-B88AC9E0EC5B.jpeg

34D82977-AFCC-4650-8E95-C62AF807C177.png

6CB834D1-CD94-4E70-837A-07BE0FC269E6.jpeg

C1FC2F4B-FA68-472B-8538-8B2ABE2BE71B.jpeg

3504AE0C-ABA0-4D4F-AD76-DD82815728FD.jpeg

“I’ll be there. I’ll be working the desk,” Woodley said. “I would think that if Khabib’s really about that action, he’s going to do what he says and it’s going to be really tough for Conor to have any lead in that arm to throw that knockout punch in the fourth or fifth round, so I would say Khabib [wins]. But just for selfish purposes, if Conor wins, then the only fight that makes sense is for him to fight me. Try to get a third belt.”

“Conor thought he wanted smoke and then he realized he really didn’t,” Woodley said. “I would smash him. He’s too little. He’s got one punch. What fighter have I ever fought that’s been able to beat me with one tool?”

“From my analyst hat, my mind says Khabib, but my bank account and my legacy says Conor. I would take that fight in a heartbeat,” Woodley said.

As much as I hate Woodley he right. Conor don't want that action against Woodley. You can tell he really wants that red panty night though.

:lol: dammit please don't start this boxing bull**** with the weight classes just cuz these ****** can't get a belt elsewhere. bet these nutsuckers let conor get the first shot.

Last edited:
So they're gonna keep ww at 170 or move to 175. Im all for 165 but I feel like they're just doing this because hey don't have a Main event for msg

Makes no sense really considering DP is perfect for 155 and 165 makes sense for guys like Diaz, Lee, cowboy, Rda. Wonder how this effects bboth the LW and WW divisions

I feel like they're rushing into this without really thinking it through....

dana says it isn't happening but we all know how reliable his word is.

It's thought through.It's a great hedge by Dana. If Nate wins, that's the easiest sell ever, Conor fighting for his 3rd title plus the tiebreaker. If Dustin wins, now Conor has incentive to take the rematch in order to win that 3rd title.

Back
Top Bottom