The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Man, as soon as the steroids crackdown began, all these Brazilians became doo doo overnight. Incredible.

Really two weeks away from Khabib v Conor. Hasn't quite set in yet

I feel like this might actually be the best chance for Tony to fight Conor, so long as he stays away from wires. I'm praying Khabib makes it to the cage but I have some doubts, the MMA Gods are a bunch of trolls like that

Waterson needs to take off those shorts and ride my tongue.

oh-snap.gif

it aint even noon on a Sunday b, you gotta chill :rofl:

Really two weeks away from Khabib v Conor. Hasn't quite set in yet

I feel like this might actually be the best chance for Tony to fight Conor, so long as he stays away from wires. I'm praying Khabib makes it to the cage but I have some doubts, the MMA Gods are a bunch of trolls like that
At this point i wouldn’t be surprised if tony and khabib both cant fight for whatever reason

This would be an ideal world

Realistically if he beats Khabib and Nate wins, the rematch will be inevitable (or if both Conor and Nate lose I could see it being the match to make next)

If Conor wins and Nate loses, I could see Conor vs GSP (possibly for a 165 belt) or the winner of Woodley/Covington with Tony being a third possibility if he beats Pettis

It's more difficult to envision him giving Max or Dustin a rematch unless a number of other options are not possible or all three lose their fights

Conor vs GSP would be an amazing matchup and easy to make a big event out of, especially with the new division angle. But the UFC would look silly in the long run if either of those guys end up winning the belt and never defending.

Conor vs GSP would be an amazing matchup and easy to make a big event out of, especially with the new division angle. But the UFC would look silly in the long run if either of those guys end up winning the belt and never defending.
Conor never defended in his career

Gsp didn’t defend the mw belt

Dana don’t care bout dat

Exactly, might as well just pull a May-Mac and come up with some "Money Belt" for that fight and let the 165 division start with real contenders.
Gsp def wants that Conor fight

Feel like it’s what we’re heading for tbh, if conor beats khabib that is. Which weight or if it’ll be for a belt are just minor details

Gsp def wants that Conor fight

Feel like it’s what we’re heading for tbh, if conor beats khabib that is. Which weight or if it’ll be for a belt are just minor details
For sure, and if he can pull it off he might end up becoming the GOAT without ever defending a single time.

I would rather see Khabib vs GSP tho

Back
Top Bottom