The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'm torn. I'm thinking Max via decision. But have a strange feeling Ortega pulls something out his ***

Saw Hardy’s breakdown and thought it was interesting that Max has an 80+ TDD percentage.

And Ortega only a 14 TD %.

Ortega can snatch life from any position and any moment even if he's been beaten down round after round

As much as stats point to Max having the advantage it's just one of those extremely unpredictable matchups

Anyone taking Joanna at +293?
tenor.gif

I've got Ortega by R2 triangle choke. Shevchenko by R3 armbar. Manuwa KO 1. Claudinha R2 RNC.

A treat to witness "T-City" and "Blessed" go at it in their primes. No matter who you support, this is a great 145 matchup on paper and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a rematch or trilogy. Although it seems Max's destiny is to make the LW jump.

Giving Theodorou R1. Constant movement, good work from the plum clinch. Landed several knees. Crafty, wily striking style. Anders did come on the last minute or so. Landed a straight left to the chest that Elias felt.

Man, that might have been a 10-8 round for Anders. Dropped Theodorou near the end of R2, had him hurt/stunned on three separate occasions. Consistent pressure and stalking is breaking Elias down. We're not seeing the teep kicks, leg kicks or body kicks anymore.

Champ BYKE
Enjoy the card, my man. Got any predictions?

Theodorou won R3 by volume. Definitely threw and landed more variety of strikes. Elias loves hitting the spinning back fist into the inside leg kick combo. Rogan and Felder called that out a few times. I could see it either a 28-28 draw (if you gave Anders a 10-8 second round) or 29-28 for Theodorou.

At one point I thought Jessica Eye would be the next great female fighter. The one to dethrone Ronda in the manner Holly Holm did. The way I see it now is she drops a decision to Chookagian. Katlyn a smart points fighter, she'll do enough to win two rounds.

No predictions but other than the main, I do love the Cowboy Gunnar match up

I was critical of the card overall but I like that match making

No predictions but other than the main, I do love the Cowboy Gunnar match up

I was critical of the card overall but I like that match making
Dope, either "Brasilian Cowboy" gonna KO Gunnar or Nelson will sub Oliveira. No middle ground in that one.

Eye came out aggressive in R1. Little wild for my taste, chasing the overhand right. Close round but I think Katlyn took it with her countering. Almost hit a question mark kick right before the bell. Pawed the left and touched Jessica with a check hook. Would like to see Chookagian throw more leg kicks, body kicks and front kicks.

After Andrade gets her shot, Suarez or Nina should be considered

Bout to be a first ever girlfriend girlfriend champ x champ with Nunes and Nina

Back
Top Bottom