The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Wait what? Dont see this anywhere online. Hope this isn't true.
Screenshot_20181206-144847_Twitter.jpg

heard thru the grapevine his body is shutting down again and he looks bad...

Weigh in tomorrow morning. Today is the big day to cuz most fluids. Hope this fight happens. Won’t be surprised if it doesn’t. Let’s just say it’s Ortega v Moicano...that’s not an interm title is it? Max would get stripped and those 2 fight the real strap right?

Lol... UFC needs to dump weight cutting and use hydration tests to find out “real weights” for these fighters... But then baldy can’t get on his high horse and complain so it won’t happen

Really hoping that isn’t true with max but nobody would be surprised

Moicano should be ready, he’s been tabbed as the backup so that would be an excellent rematch if Ortega accepted. It is widely agreed upon that Ortega was losing that fight before he sunk in the choke late in the final round

0AD99584-0023-4290-BD07-55F1D5E55CB9.png
I doubt espn would even talk about it. ufc news is always under their radar. Olus they just paid for it so they not gonna badmouth the company.
Before their partnership with the ufc they would constantly report the “bad” news. Steroids, Jon Jones messing up, etc etc

It was very noticeable they had a slant

Saw this just now

That’s the website though, they almost never talk about ufc stuff on their shows unless it’s the irish fella.

ESPN television is beyond trash, so this is right up their alley. Wouldn't be surprised if they brought it up closer to the fight

^lol wow. Yeah the general public is about to learn about Khabib soon enough :lol:

Added edit: read up a little and that Khabib quote seems like it might be a clickbait type headline. However, still, the general public is about to learn about Khabib :lol:

This Max thing is depressing. I kinda disliked the dude for a minute because he beat Aldo but damn bruh, sucks to see a dude that young and that talented dealing with all these weird health issues. Maybe it’s just the cut? But it seems like it’s deeper than that

Also I still never quite figured out how Ostovich was gonna fight so soon after a broken orbital anyway, that kinda injury is no joke. But bottom line, the UFC is just stupid for setting her up on a card with Hardy. Not surprising, but still

Last edited:
I do wonder if Max is playing games with the weight cut thing tho. Guess we’ll find out tomorrow morning

Max looked completely out of it at the presser. He was answering every question with ‘10th island, 10th island’ (referring Tdot as the 10th island)
when it had nothing to do with the question. I know Max ain’t the sharpest dude but he wasn’t making any sense and was looking dumb.

If Max can’t make it, this fight wasn’t meant to be. Not even getting my hopes up

welp looks like i was sold a bill of goods. max looked great from what i saw. psychological warfare? odds bending? either way stoked the fight is happening. also Joanna is gunna get murked hah schvenchko scary. shes the only woman ive ever seen fight besides cyborg where im like damn she might could catch me and buckle my knees lol

Back
Top Bottom