The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Agreed.

Despite losing, he looked good against Tony. The fight was great until it was stopped.

Conor, Cowboy, Gaethje, Nate, Barbosa, Al, Vick, Hernandez are all good matchups. Bib, Lee not so much.

Yeah but Wonderboy is a bad matchup. He’s bigger, longer, taller, extremely defensive. It’ll be a boring fight based on the WB matchups against Woodley, Masvidal and Till

Pettis could’ve asked for a fight against Gaethje or Barbosa. Vick coming off a loss. IJS.
At this point everyone’s a bad matchup for Pettis, so it’s kinda moot

Gaethje and barboza have zero reason to fight Pettis and that’s why they’re fighting each other

Vick is fighting felder

You’re really low on him aren’t you?

Thought he gave Tony a decent scrap, which is why I felt like he could’ve been more selective after his performance and his corner throwing in the towel.

You’re really low on him aren’t you?

Thought he gave Tony a decent scrap, which is why I felt like he could’ve been more selective after his performance and his corner throwing in the towel.
You just made the case that you’re low on Pettis too lol

All the names you and others posted have fights and/or have no reason to fight Pettis

Didn’t know this was gonna be a thing

03CB24C1-7982-4BB4-856A-83935BB437A9.png

Interesting fight, not sure Masvidal really has much for Till. I thought Till was considering the move to MW, hope he's able to make weight and gets an impressive win.

Sportscenter had about a 5 minute segment on Cowboy. Didn't pay much attention but it looked cheesy as hell

ESPN cheapening the sport

I’ll admit that the streaming option for the first card is messed up. If it’s supposed to be the ESPN era, start it on the network.

I listened to Ariel’s new podcast. It’s definitely what the MMA Beat should be. Ariel, Brett and Jeff are all credible reporters with insight/knowledge versus the outsider/conjecture of other shows.

The MMA beat was always an opinion show when it was on mmafighting with Ariel

There can be shows with just reporting and shows where you get actual discussion and opinion. Both are needed

Having to join a paid subscription service for a ufc fight night is all types of wrong. I’ll do the free trial and cancel after the fights.

The paid streaming age will be really interesting

See if the model succeeds

Ariel’s new mma beat is cool. It’s always good to have more shows. Tbh though they didn’t really discuss anything that interesting. It was good though, I’m sure it’ll improve

ESPN has ruined UFC... ESPN+!? **** that

was on youtube and i noticed there was an Espn clip of TJ interview on one of their showsand that have very little views :lol:
i honestly did not know there was a ppv this weekend

There’s no point in this fight at 125 especially if they’re getting rid of the division

If tj wins there’s little chance he’d have any interest in constantly defending at 125 if they kept the division

Henry is probably closer to a natural 135er than a 125er anyway

Cool, champ champ. Cool. Nobody gonna care about that tbh

Back
Top Bottom