The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

dana will give conor every chance he needs to get 1 victory over khabib even if its 2-0

there isnt going to be a 3rd nate fight unless conor goes broke, cant risk conor being down 2-1 instead of an even 1-1

Now that I'm thinking about it, if we're never gonna get Tony vs. Khabib, give us Ferguson vs. Gaethje. Bloody war, #JustBleed. As long as "El Cucuy" can get his mind right.

Those leg kicks Barboza and Gaethje were trading early were nasty. Bad intentions behind each strike. You could hear the contact loudly every single time.

Tony vs. Khabib along with Conor vs. Halloway on the same card would be :pimp:

I don't think were getting Tony back though :smh:

Khabib is taking this mans soul

“He wants to always be in the headlines,” he said in Russian (translation, transcript via RT Sport). “If you’ve noticed, after each UFC event, [he] makes comments. He praises those who win, or insults the others. This is his way of self-promotion, that’s how he makes headlines all the time. He knows what he’s doing.

“And I have no problem with that, he can say whatever he wants. But inside the cage he didn’t say anything. When I was hitting him in the face with my elbows and knees, he did not say anything. When I said ‘Let’s talk,’ he didn’t respond. And now, when he is thousands of kilometers away, he is saying things.

“That just shows what kind of lowlife he really is. When he was on the floor he didn’t speak to me, and that is what really matters.”

conor fc is almost over thank god... even his peabrained stans are starting to wisen up to his buffoonery :pimp: on another note izzy is gonna play target practice with gastelum next week.

i didnt really realize bare knuckle fighting was a thing like this and after looking at it im not sure its my thing. it seems so sloppy and brutal.

Bare Knuckle president cutting checks in half due to inactivity :sick::smh:

Wild. This really supposed to be safer than wearing gloves? The argument was that they would be more cautious when throwing punches to avoid breaking their hands but they were still swinging for the fences.

Artem getting some shine. Seems like a quick turn around to fight a boxer.

Is Pauli’s supposed to get a bag from fighting in this league. Seems crazy.

Can’t believe they cut half the fighters pay after the fight cuz they didn’t like the way he fought. And I thought UFC was bad w their pay

Bare Knuckle president cutting checks in half due to inactivity :sick::smh:

Wild. This really supposed to be safer than wearing gloves? The argument was that they would be more cautious when throwing punches to avoid breaking their hands but they were still swinging for the fences.

Nah that's jus one of those things Rogan says because he read a study about headgear being problematic once hah. Everyone with a brain knows bare knuckle is far more detrimental to ones health. the gloves do still allow for softer contact doesnt matter how thin they are and obviously they dont rip and tear your skin like knuckles.

Back
Top Bottom