The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

By far the best I’ve seen Alexa Grasso look. Her best victory to date. Hand speed advantage was too real. Plus KK’s nonexistent stand-up defense. Grasso was crazy active in the clinch too. With knees, elbows.

Karolina look dejected from the start. Body language wasn’t good when Buffer announced her. She’s publicly mentioned wanting kids for years now. Showed heart bloodied and coming forward.

Before the Grasso hype train fully takes off, I need to see her against a top-flight wrestler/grappler. Uncertain about her ground game.

I was predicting Karolina retires if she loses. Hasn’t won in a while and getting up there in age

“Aljo” up 2-0 but Longo/Serra can’t feel all that comfortable. Up-elbow landing up the middle all night.

Munhoz finna finish this in R3 somehow.

I picked Munhoz but happy to be wrong in this case. This the best version of “Aljo” we all been waiting to see. Creative, crafty striking. From awkward, unorthodox angles. Really unpredictable for opponents. Leg kicks, body kicks, up-elbows, looping punches. Winning the stand-up exchanges vs. Rivera truly gave Sterling confidence.

“Aljo” deserves the next 135 title shot no matter what happens between Yan and Rivera. Sterling beat Jimmie already and Assuncao coming off a L to Moraes.

its just strange how my most anticipated fight which im hoping is fight of the night is just buried by 2 title fights i feel like no one gives a **** about

hopefully im wrong, hopefully those 2 title fights are wars

I need an id on the fine specimen in the grey dress front row with rhe glasses and big *******.

Anyway, kattar’s boxing looked so slick. grasso’s boxing was looking crispy as well.

suarez so boring. Takedowns and not much else.

To hit the point how stacked this 238 card is, crazy we got two future champs (IMO) on the prelims. I believe that “Aljo’s” improved striking under Serra/Longo means he can avenge his brutal L against Moraes, or beat Cejudo if it goes the other way.

Suarez is easily the strongest woman at 115. Her wrestling is elite, everybody knows that. Alexa Grasso knows that fact very well. But Millennia camp will have to improve her striking significantly. If so, Tatiana can beat/maul Andrade.

Back
Top Bottom