The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Some of the placement of matches on the UFC card are :lol:

The first fight of the entire event is #6 Calderwood vs #2 Chookagian. Granted it's a stacked card but for context Bevon Lewis vs Darren Stewert follow and they're followed by Xioxnan vs Angela Hill

Then they put AlJo vs Munhoz on the prelim while Rivera vs Yan are on the main card. For context, Rivera's last fight was a loss to AlJo, in fact he's lost 2 of his last 3 while AlJo and Munhoz are both on 3 fight win streaks... which Munhoz' last fight he viciously KO'd Cody and TKO'd Caraway before that. Granted Yan has potential but it seems a bit negligent

Then there's the fact that Cowboy vs Tony is not only the third fight on the main card but also forced to be 3 rounds. Granted Valentina v Eye was already made but nobody cares about that fight

Ferguson is back :rofl:

“I tell them to f**k off,” Ferguson told MMA Junkie when asked what he’d say to the fans that are worried about his personal life. “Stop worrying about s**t you can’t handle, man. It’s not your f**king problem.

“You really want to f**king worry about how I am? Buy my f**king pay-per-view. Send me some money, send me whatever, I don’t give a s**t. But quit asking dumbass questions. You want to keep asking me those questions, I’m going to say f**k you. Straight up. I’m back, motherf**ker.”

These UFC short vids have been good watches so far. Especially like the Pride and Lions Den vids. Cool to see the history of the sport in these clips, will def watch that Octagon girl vid later lol. Crazy Arianny is still in the game.

These UFC short vids have been good watches so far. Especially like the Pride and Lions Den vids. Cool to see the history of the sport in these clips, will def watch that Octagon girl vid later lol. Crazy Arianny is still in the game.

I agree. The shorts have been excellent. Just surprised they are releasing so many at one time rather than spacing them out but not mad at it. The only one I did not like was the GSP one just cause it was a reenactment of his past.

Had no idea Arianny Celeste is 33 years old. She looks good still. Wonder why no one is trying to bag that up.

I agree. The shorts have been excellent. Just surprised they are releasing so many at one time rather than spacing them out but not mad at it. The only one I did not like was the GSP one just cause it was a reenactment of his past.

Had no idea Arianny Celeste is 33 years old. She looks good still. Wonder why no one is trying to bag that up.
Didn't she beat her last fiance or something?
Never mind.

Still would.

Last edited:
can't save one that aint want to be saved mannnnn....

she a ring girl, do you understand how much attention she would command LOLLLLL

she aint even ALL that, you can find a exact replica at target with 0 ego and prolly waaaay more ENTHUSIASTIC :evil:

Disappointed y'all didn't mention my Brazuca, Luciana Andrade.

Brittney used to be the GOAT ring girl but she had work done recently and I don't particularly like it. Looks more fake and plastic now. Feeling like Arianny reclaimed the #1 spot on the UFC throne.

This might be one of the cringiest cards in history

Between cejudo, Marlon, Jessica eye and Tai Tuivasa... won’t even throw tony in there because them others are so much worse. Tai Lowkey seems like a racist but we’ll see I heard him slick talk about Justin Willis and the way he act towards the black lady was off

Cejudo cringe as f. He tries way too hard to be some badass trash talker. The pay respect to opponents route would suit him so much better

Disappointed y'all didn't mention my Brazuca, Luciana Andrade.

Brittney used to be the GOAT ring girl but she had work done recently and I don't particularly like it. Looks more fake and plastic now. Feeling like Arianny reclaimed the #1 spot on the UFC throne.

She is fire as well I just didn't know how to spell her name :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom