The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Bout to send this to wife to make her feel terrible.

Poor guy. From mental health struggles to emergency surgery and now his baby daughter falling ill. Bobby Knuckles can’t catch a break.

Who said they thought his wife was cheating on him lol.

Curious to see what Aaron Pico does this weekend.
Never heard of guy he's fighting and they put him on the prelims which is surprising. Hoping he can rebound from his past two losses.

Rest of the Bellator card is decent, look forward to seeing Borics again. Also think Budd could give Cyborg a solid scrap. Will also be interesting to see how Sergio Pettis does in his Bellator run though I don't know the guy he's fighting in his debut.

Nate’s name picking up steam vs Conor with mma reporters

Poirier called conor out. Conor’s manager mentioned aldo

Masvidal posturing that he’s off conor now and won’t wait

Conor’s coach wants Justin

Max should throw his name out there too then, ****

Just not boxing, man

Oh, and now arum is offering up bud to fight conor in mma

"Whenever they are ready, we are ready," Arum said. "We'd do the MMA fight first if that's what they want."

"I'm a fighter first. As a fighter, I would entertain it," Crawford told ESPN. "I just have to have the proper time to prepare myself. It would be a little more than boxing training. I haven't been in that [wrestling] environment in a long time, but most definitely I feel I can compete with anyone given the proper time to train on the MMA side, being that I have a wrestling background. McGregor would have to worry about my stand-up game as well. It would be interesting. He's got good kicks and he's strong. I'd have to prepare myself for those things, but I feel I would be all right."

"Fighting Crawford would be great for McGregor because he has no chance in a boxing match except to pick up a check," Arum said. "In an MMA match, he would be the favorite, but Crawford would have a chance because he's one tough dude and because he has a wrestling background. I think that Crawford is the one boxer that can compete with an elite MMA guy under MMA rules. We'd do two fights so we can level the playing field by fighting in both disciplines. Mayweather and Pacquiao would never fight under MMA rules. Crawford would."

Who JBJ lose to? Why all the former champs have pics with their belts (Porier, McGregor, DC, Holloway, etc). Meanwhile Volkanowski doesn’t?

How Conor become the #14 WW?

Usman just seems like he’s doing too much almost every time he talks trash, but then he gets in the cage and backs up everything he said plus some, dude is legit. I wish he would just let his fighting do the talking and leave the McGregor tactics alone, but I guess that’s the game everybody has to play to get some buzz nowadays.

Regardless of the cringe though I’m sold on him as a fighter, I think he can do Jorge just like he did Woodley, maybe worse. As long as he doesn’t get overconfident and try to stand with him.

Back
Top Bottom