The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I’m gonna say that came from Ali....no way Khabib is thinking about McGregor in camp. Ferguson will be tough.

Just for clarification, khabib shouldn’t have included the joe Duffy sub, as that was incorrectly labeled as 145. That was at 155

He should have posted Conor’s kneebar sub st 145 against some random

As you said it was a bad screenshot. I didn’t know Khabib posted that, I thought you just randomly decided to post that picture for no reason.

Again, I fail to see why it even matters if Khabib posted it.
It'll still read the same way if Plankton posted it.
It's still the same picture, conveying the same information; which is that Conor quits in these situations OR has no idea how to defend a RNC (which I dont believe to be the case).
Your pick on that one 🤷‍♂️

Again, I fail to see why it even matters if Khabib posted it.
It'll still read the same way if Plankton posted it.
It's still the same picture, conveying the same information; which is that Conor quits in these situations OR has no idea how to defend a RNC (which I dont believe to be the case).
Your pick on that one 🤷‍♂️

Y’all in here just hate on this man so much :lol:

Did she break the other one? Another spinning backfist?

Y’all in here just hate on this man so much :lol:

I personally hadnt said anything non-factually negative about Conor.
In fact I really enjoy the way he fights. I dont like his fans.
I think he can be a POS a lot of times tho. Especially in lead ups to fights he has a tendency to be too personal and cross the line IMO
You on the other hand have a hard on for defending him every chance you get, even when the facts are photographed and presented to you. :emoji_rolling_eyes:
That said you didnt really answer the question, does he quit or not know how to defend the choke?

Last edited:
Did she break the other one? Another spinning backfist?

I personally hadnt said anything non-factually negative about Conor.
In fact I really enjoy the way he fights.
I think he can be a POS a lot of times tho. Especially in lead ups to fights he has a tendency to be too personal and cross the line IMO
You on the other hand have a hard on for defending him every chance you get, even when the facts are photographed and presented to you. :emoji_rolling_eyes:
That said you didnt really answer the question, does he quit or not know how to defend the choke?
Same arm

B9DBE7F9-E83E-4F78-899A-E7C8BA63B930.gif

Stipe was losing the fight until he won. He’s been TkO’d. There’s a 50/50 he could lose.

He cleaned the house with Francis. Took one of his canons to the face. The life/career of a fighter is short. He’s playing the low risk, high reward game.

He honestly has not been active the last two years.

Not any different than what Conor did this past weekend

Also thoughts on the JRE/Stephan A controversy?

Last edited:
He ain’t wrong tho...

Respect Stephen A’s hustle, but that dude doesn’t understand that it’s okay to NOT be informed on every sport.

he was there to give his opinion. he wasn't that off the wall by saying cerrone pretty much laid an egg on the biggest stage or not learning much from that fight. everyone knew cerrone was there to be fed to conor

i don't know how this is bad look for SAS, since he never claimed to be a mma analyst. they brought a casual and personality, what did rogan expect? :lol:

More of an espn problem than a Steven A smith problem

This. He’s not saying SAS sucks...he’s just saying that it’s a bad look for ESPN that they feel the need to throw a guy out there for every single sport no matter what instead of actually sending a paid expert out there.

Ultimately, having ESPN talking heads comment on MMA was inevitable. I don't think that's necessarily a 100% bad thing for the sport. As long as the UFC continues to include actual knowledgable analysts and commentators, it's not a big deal

However I really don't disagree with Rogan either. He's coming from a purists standpoint and he wasn't afraid of going against his boss' (UFC) partner for having someone like SAS, who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about, be a part of the broadcast

If Joe Rogan or some other famous analyst from a different sport, was all of a sudden brought in to analyze the result of an NBA Playoff game, you bet your *** people like me are going to roast the hell out of everything and everyone involved with letting that take place

I've seen SAS on boxing broadcasts and I feel like he's totally in over his head as well and adds nothing to the telecast. But this is what happens when ESPN is involved, you just have to accept it and live with it

Back
Top Bottom