The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I wanna search this thread for my Kevin Lee takes from 2017 but nothing has changed... hes still pretty versatile. Hes still pretty average. His head movement is still garbage. And hes still carrying too much muscle for the division.

Also is Firas a good coach or just a thoughtful speaker? I live hearing him talk. But his fighters arnt doing so well in there atm.

Not sure what it it about Tristar but it seems like they neuter every exciting striker into a boring point fighter. It’s like fighters go there to improve their wrestling but they lose their aggression.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the discussion being had last week on this being the rallying moment for fighters to establish a Union

Their paychecks aren't guaranteed and to get one, they would have to subject their bodies and health to the disease. Possibly then exposing it to their families and loved ones-- potentially leading to death

I mean, if this isn't the time....

At this point just post pone everything. The cards they will have this summer will be massive with all this talent on the sideline right now for 4-8 weeks

I feel like that's the only fight Woodley would take for a short notice opponent.. Hope they don't end up doing Edwards dirty smh.

Good thing they have a union to help out fighters in unpredictable, tough times like this . . . oh wait, never mind.

Well with NY and LV and many other state commissions shutting down temporarily what are the other options for 249?? The co just needs to face facts and try to push it out to late summer/fall.

Back
Top Bottom