The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Were they saying two teammates are fighting each other next week? If so who are they? I missed it

Looking at the card I can’t tell. Only fight between to fighters from the same countryis Nogueira/Rua. Lots if Europeans guys do make the rounds through all the major US gyms.

Hoping Gastelum loses just based on that stupid little toddler ponytail he’s rocking.

So, obviously not good to lose, especially your third in a row. But this L honestly isn't THAT bad because he didn't get beat up or anything. He can get right back in there

If the main event doesn't end via Figure 4 Leg Lock, I'm going to be disappointed.

Felder got no upper lip, but the distance between he bottom of his nose and the end of his mustache is miles.

You know what blows? Cannonier pretty much fell off the face of the Earth. Was on a good win streak, and then tore his pec

Now the winner of Till/Whittaker probably gets the next title shot. Cannonier gets left behind

You know what blows? Cannonier pretty much fell off the face of the Earth. Was on a good win streak, and then tore his pec

Now the winner of Till/Whittaker probably gets the next title shot. Cannonier gets left behind

Hermansson put some respect Cannonier’s name. His response to who he should fight next was refreshingly honest and well framed.

Hoping little Joe gets KOed again tonight after how he’s been talking about the headbutt so much. Bruh, you lead with your head every time and caused that accidental headbutt.

Hermansson put some respect Cannonier’s name. His response to who he should fight next was refreshingly honest and well framed.

Hoping little Joe gets KOed again tonight after how he’s been talking about the headbutt so much. Bruh, you lead with your head every time and caused that accidental headbutt.
Yeah I heard what Jack said, that was dope. But I don't think those are Dana's plans... I'd be shocked if it were

I hope meg olivi bae was yelling at ****** boy that "you can't win!" like adrienne yelled at rocky and he'll actually lose again.

Back
Top Bottom