The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Just depends on what he’s being toted as. Think what could be meant is fraud = overrated/overhyped
I definitely dont believe that Adesanya is a fraud but I can see the term "Undefeated fraud" in the UFC..

Shane_Carwin.JPG

I personally don't think Shane Carwin is a fraud.. Going 12-0 in the heavyweight division is very difficult..

Yeah I can see calling someone out if you have reservations about their perceived ceiling. The word fraud just rings a biiiiit strong.

He's doing exactly what he's supposed to do. I don't think anyone is saying he's a prime Spider, but the man is winning every fight.

Izzy has been in the UFC for like 2.5 years, he's fought 8x and he crushed the champion.

I also don't see how being in a tough fight w/ KG is a knock, KG has 5 losses and 3 are split decision L's, he's a great fighter not some bum.

He could lose to Costa and he still wouldn't be a fraud.

That take is almost as ridiculous as whoever was trying to tell me Izzy and Anthony Pettis were on the same level popularity wise.

Seems like Coach eric and Paulo got a tight relationship, so I wouldn't doubt he can keep him riding whatever game plan they got. But that hate he got for Izzy is real, big chance he could get baited too.

Dana's scrum earlier somebody was saying Paulo wants an interim title fight cause it seemed like nothing was getting done with the fight. Dana said fights for sure going to happen and by next week he'll have everything mapped out til October. I'm guessing if Khabib is taking time off then Izzy/Costa will slide in to that September ppv.

Yeah i would say a can is legit enough to be in the UFC and get paid to be a professional fighter...

a fraud don’t belong in the cage

Seems like Coach eric and Paulo got a tight relationship, so I wouldn't doubt he can keep him riding whatever game plan they got. But that hate he got for Izzy is real, big chance he could get baited too.

Dana's scrum earlier somebody was saying Paulo wants an interim title fight cause it seemed like nothing was getting done with the fight. Dana said fights for sure going to happen and by next week he'll have everything mapped out til October. I'm guessing if Khabib is taking time off then Izzy/Costa will slide in to that September ppv.

If we could get the Izzy/Costa fight in the September ppv :pimp:

Lol at Andy Wang, definitely was a can. Some guys in the early Zuffa days were definitely frauds. Many guys on early ultimate fighter seasons who got an official UFC fight on the TUF finale were most definitely frauds.

That take is almost as ridiculous as whoever was trying to tell me Izzy and Anthony Pettis were on the same level popularity wise.
😈🤣

I was ready to die on that take lol.

Costa/Izzy could do big money right now. Before the Bubble and whatever resumes.
Khabib/Gaethje and Costa/Izzy could do 750K PPV buys.

If Costa adopted that crazy Karate stance CCC has. I’d be legit scared for MW/LHW.

Eric A would have another double champ.

Sounding like Colby vs Woodley is going to happen. Hoping the potential trash talk fires up the old Woodley and he puts Colby’s lights out.

woodley washed. he's gonna get pushed against the cage again for 5 rounds. Should retire after.

Sounding like Colby vs Woodley is going to happen. Hoping the potential trash talk fires up the old Woodley and he puts Colby’s lights out.

I wanna see Woodley come out and put Colby away but I fear it will be the same thing as his last 2 fights

To be fair, Woodley did show some flashes and had some good exchanges vs Burns. Unlike vs Usman where he just looked like he gave up in the first. Feel like he was way too worried about getting KO by burns midway thru than winning. If he feels Colby's power won't put him out maybe (hopefully) he'll give more output

Back
Top Bottom