The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Weidman needs to shut up and retire, Izzy would kill him just like Yoel nearly did.

The Chris so delusional, did he not rewatch his own last fight?!? Guy didn't look impressive at all. Izzy would piece him up.

Tomorrow might be one of the worst cards I’ve ever seen. When Condit vs Court McGee is one of the best fights on it you know it’s bad.

Isn’t he quarantined?
And the clip was dumb. But the text was profound. He should fight him next lol. Wash him then take on the legitimate #1.

Chris did not look good in his last fight. Izzy would surgically take him apart on the feet. And Chris’ grappling wasn’t crisp.

Man, I really wish Izzy would do two small camps with Usman. Deal with the pressure, takedowns, clinch game. He’d be unbeatable at MW.

Yo them body kicks had me wincing towards the end. ****ing brutal. That **** got to have some type of long term damage.

He already vacated the belt to go up didn't he? It'd be weird to give up the belt and continue to fight at the same weight.

izzy better cash in right now before jones moves up and/or gets himself suspended again

I think the bigger story would be if they both win there next fight and Izzy jumps a whole weight class to chase Jon for a title shot at heavyweight

That was a fun heavyweight fight.

Holy looking really strong in this fight. She making us old folks feel proud.

Back
Top Bottom