The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yeah but colby's wrestling is good enough that usman probably thought it'd be a waste of time trying to wrestle and take him down. Their wrestling basically cancelled each other out. he isn't as big but I wouldn't assume that means he isn't as strong.

Yeah but colby's wrestling is good enough that usman probably thought it'd be a waste of time trying to wrestle and take him down. Their wrestling basically cancelled each other out. he isn't as big but I wouldn't assume that means he isn't as strong.

I've giving Kamaru extra credit cause he's black and Colby is an *** hole :pimp:

That’s what I’m saying. Why take two straight Ls? Fight Diaz (either Bros), and it’s a guaranteed win and big bag of money.

If you wanted to move the division forward, Edwards/Covington makes more sense. Winner gets a title shot. Usman has already beaten both once.

Lol The Nigerian Nightmare is much stronger than Colby, in the rematch I promise he grapples 100x more. He didnt even wanna clinch in the first one. Jus decided he was more of a man and started walking forward... his striking is barely average and he left Colby broken and crumpled. leaking, clutching at air.

Lol The Nigerian Nightmare is much stronger than Colby, in the rematch I promise he grapples 100x more. He didnt even wanna clinch in the first one. Jus decided he was more of a man and started walking forward... his striking is barely average and he left Colby broken and crumpled. leaking, clutching at air.
Yup... I don't like either guys but he pummeled Colby... Colby was supposed to have a pace that was tough to deal with and Usman showed every bit the gas tank... After seeing him omit any wrestling and still dominate, Colby doesn't win that fight.

Edwards colby is a great fight but Dana has shown about zero interest in doing anything for Edwards

danas already beating the drum for colby Jorge

Am I crazy?

I feel like people have forgotten the first four and a half rounds of colby-usman to be talking about how Usman dominated colby

And I don't even like colby

People wanting to see "usman-jorge 2" blow my mind, hell no I wouldn't want to see that

Last edited:
Am I crazy?

I feel like people have forgotten the first four and a half rounds of colby-usman to be talking about how Usman dominated colby

People wanting to see "usman-jorge 2" blow my mind, hell no I wouldn't want to see that
No you’re not I think colby was very close to winning that fight but usman had a slight edge heart wise and pulled out the finish

I have no desire in seeing Jorge usman 2 unless Jorge can beat colby which I Would like to see that feud play out

We all know why the UFC is trying to setup Colby-Jorge, they apparently have legit beef, it's a fight that should determine the next titleshot and the company can promote the shh out of it. Colby would likely try to clinch or grapple majority of the fight but Jorge could win if he's able to keep Colby at distance and just within striking distance.

I also want Leon Edwards to get a fair crack but the UFC is doing him no favors it appears, he likely has to get an impressive win over someone like WB to get title shot consideration or even then be another fight away.

Leon should pull a corey anderson tbh

No respect.they pissed a year of his prime away now

Wheres kevin lee?

Am I crazy?

Close fight but Kamaru was slightly up before Colby faded late and he rocked his ****.

Had it 2-2 before Colby *** got TKO by Usman. From what I remember from his past few fights going back to RDA, he doesn't work out the clinch too much. He goes for singles and doubles, tries to put his weight on them while throwing volume on the feet. Masvidal had a lot of success scrambling out the TDs early on.

All this talk about Usman rematches tho, Burns got a legit shot to beat the man :lol:

Ray Longo saying they trying to make the Yan/Aljo for December. Looking like Dec. Going to have 3 title fights again if it all goes to plan.

“If Cannonier didn’t want to turn around and fight, then Israel would definitely fight at 205,” Bareman said on Submission Radio (h/t MMA Fighting). “We’ve already had a little chat about that. He would be perfectly willing to do that. So much is just dependent on those results in the middleweight division.

“If Cannonier didn’t want to turn around and fight, then Israel would definitely fight at 205,” Bareman said on Submission Radio (h/t MMA Fighting). “We’ve already had a little chat about that. He would be perfectly willing to do that. So much is just dependent on those results in the middleweight division.

“If we needed to fight (Jon Jones) that fight in the next six months, then I would be happy to do that, but again, that’s a team decision,” Bareman added. “That’s how we work.”

Am I crazy?

Like usual, people let their biases rewrite what actually happened. It seemed like a pretty even fight until maga boy's jaw got fractured. Even then people act like usman hit him with some street fighter power combos that left his jaw hanging off his face.

What in the hell is going on with MMA right now? Izzy making crass comments about Jon’s family. Eugene Bareman trying to talk about the JBJ fight like it’s really going to happen.

Way too many mentions right now. Just celebrate the victory and wait to see the results of Whitaker/Cannoneer.

zestbender been acting like a clown. Don't like jones either but seeing him humble zesty weeb would be nice. Probably been dreaming of humping jones in the octagon too.

Jon finally got his feelings touched lol. I just want to see the fight happen I like both guys. I actually think people are underestimating Izzy's chances but Izzy gotta stop pump faking. He said himself that he would fight Jon in early 2021... well it's just about that time Brodie

Best chance of getting that fight would be for Whitaker to win against Cannonier. Rob was saying his wife suppose to give birth February or so and he wouldn't be fighting til spring.

If that fights at 205, I got Izzy touching Jon tf up. Would be a great fight. They need to book that or Jorge/Colby for December man. And they need a new main for November, or at least at another high profile/contender fight to it. Those title fights ain't doing it for me.

Back
Top Bottom