The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

All them strikes off her back were pretty impressive :lol: non stop elbows. Gadehla a gatekeeper for top title contenders.

After Baby girl Amanda Ribas wipes the floor with Michelle, would love to see her fight Yan.

I thought Yan was like 26-27 years old but she’s 31. Hopefully she climbs that ladder fast. Would be cool to see her fight Joanna or even Rose.

What a fight.. Barcellos looking like Jose Aldo lite. Tahas chin is something else man, man ate 2 flying knees clean.

Old man kicked Santos ***. Took a lot of hard punches too and even reversed the ground and pound. That was impressive for a 41 year old.

santos is a moron :lol: glover earned his shot with that one.

Good scrap between Glover and Santos. Glover is definitely #1 contender but I'd be shocked if he waits out a Jan/Izzy fight. Could see them doing Glover vs Rumble but don't know if Glover would want to take that fight at his age.

Good scrap between Glover and Santos. Glover is definitely #1 contender but I'd be shocked if he waits out a Jan/Izzy fight. Could see them doing Glover vs Rumble but don't know if Glover would want to take that fight at his age.

Rumble already sent Glover into another dimension.

Just read over Rumble's history again with domestic violence, it's sort of easy to forget about that. But he's had quite a few incidents

Looks like he's eligible to return in February which will pretty much be 4 years since he last fought

That 205 division is tough. At this point Santos is also older and those knees are only going to deteriorate more and more

His standup actually looked exceptional and crisp. He can generate so much force out of nowhere very quickly

Let him fight Rakic. If Rakic wins he's a bonafide title contender. If Santos wins it puts him right back in line for a #1 contender fight. Otherwise have Santos fight Volkan, two contenders coming off losses. The loser will definitely be sent really far down though

If Jiri beats Reyes I'd assume that's enough to get him the next shot after Glover (if or when he ever gets it)

I would like to see Rumble fight Romero at 205 :nerd:

Glad I didn’t see the severed ear.

Yanbae looked crisp from below with those elbows. I’d like to see her one of the top three eg JJ, Thug Rose or Carla. That division has been on ice since March.

Glover ate a lot of punishment to sub Santos. He definitely deserves the win for his tenaciousness.

Should have seen this coming, Dana pitting Glover vs Izzy for the next title shot

If Dana doesn't like Izzy's negotiations he could just throw Glover in there who will prob fight for free

“Yeah, it’s something we need to figure out. But I heard him and I agree with him and I’m taking him serious. So yeah, I’m not going to doubt this guy anymore,” White said.

“I was sitting listening to him give his interview. He’s not wrong, you know what I mean? He’s like, ‘I deserve this shot.’ He’s been here forever. He’s on a streak, he looked great tonight. And what’s funny is, every time I count this guy out and think, ‘I don’t know if he’s got it,’ he proves me wrong. He looked incredible tonight.”

What else is he supposed to say?

Hard to throw him under the bus. But the money, and the desire of the two champs is the counter argument. Personally, I think the Izzy/Jan fight is good for the hype and the opportunity for Izzy to be a double champ. But the log jam. Maybe more so at LHW with last night. With Till dropping out of his fight and Whitaker not returning until Spring, Izzy can move up.

Just saw that. Sucks. Wanted to see the guy perform. Hoping if he won, it would finally setup the Kevin Lee matchup.

Chandler not taking that fight lol. High risk, low reward.

Dustin, Justin, Tony...and long shot of Hooker. He won’t fight Olivera.

Chandler not taking that fight lol. High risk, low reward.

Dustin, Justin, Tony...and long shot of Hooker. He won’t fight Olivera.

I would agree. Would not even put Hooker name in the hat. Shame Olivera not going to get a fight for a while with this log jam in the division.

Back
Top Bottom