The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Paulo with yet another excuse smh. He's becoming the Wilder of MMA with all these excuses.

Really hope Leon is able to figure out training in the U.S. and that fight still goes down.

******* with Contender Series for the first time, just cuz Izzy's main dude is competing

My God this is like Gladiator status, kill or be killed these dudes are all hungry. Seen some part time fighter get eviscerated just now, Anderson Silva style. I mean dude is 30 years old and like an Aviation Mechanic getting in there with a 23 year old life long martial artist. Jesus man

****ing with Contender Series for the first time, just cuz Izzy's main dude is competing

My God this is like Gladiator status, kill or be killed these dudes are all hungry. Seen some part time fighter get eviscerated just now, Anderson Silva style. I mean dude is 30 years old and like an Aviation Mechanic getting in there with a 23 year old life long martial artist. Jesus man

haha yeah his story was wild. But Ignacio holy smokes. Pulling for that kid.

They gave Izzy's boy a 36 year old natural MW lmao. You aint slick Dana

Apparently Ulberg was about to be on New Zealand's The Bachelor. He got that look, Dana gonna try and push the hell out of this dude

Izzy was hyping his homie up but they fed him a can?
Breh, it was a 205 lb fight and Anik/Bisping were saying his opponent is actually more of a natural 185er. Plus he's 36 lol

I don't see the point of putting on this dog and pony show just let Ulberg get a regular UFC fight lol. There's millions of cards anyway

Tonight's card was crazy as hell though. All finishes

Yeah this was the first I actually sat thru a whole contenders card. Seems like the small cage ain't suit Umberg too well. Still raw as hell tho so hope they don't shoot him with tough fights right away.

That Saldana kid looked the best and most UFC ready tho. Fast clean Striking, good movement and long for the division too. Think he got the gerald green going on too. Missing his pointer or something lol. Definitely gon catch his debut.

Breh, it was a 205 lb fight and Anik/Bisping were saying his opponent is actually more of a natural 185er. Plus he's 36 lol

I don't see the point of putting on this dog and pony show just let Ulberg get a regular UFC fight lol. There's millions of cards anyway

Don’t do him like Whitaker’s boy from the last PPV.

Hopefully he’s got skills more like Hooker, Izzy and Volkanowski. And not like those cans from the last CKB PPV.

I honestly have no clue what the point of TUF is if they are going to keep the Contender Series

Who really gonna watch that ****

They better not hold any good fighters hostage to tape this stupid *** show

I'll catch this cuz i've been watching election stuff so far

I honestly have no clue what the point of TUF is if they are going to keep the Contender Series

Who really gonna watch that ****

They better not hold any good fighters hostage to tape this stupid *** show

TUF is coming back lol see https://www.mmamania.com/2020/11/2/...-bantamweight-middleweight-divisions-espn-mma

While I agree that it's not really needed I'm also not ashamed to say I'll be watching if it indeed happens next year lol. Don't know what kind of talent they can really attract now and also given the pandemic, maybe they'll truly keep the fighters in a house bubble this time with them only being able to leave the house for training. But then what about the coaches?!? They have yet to be announced.

Why Bantam and middleweight tho? Only real interesting coach matchups i would've like to see is Colby/Jorge or Ferguson/Chandler

I mean look at this ****. Look at this ****. God damn man

Oh he dead :nerd:
LiquidSlimBedbug-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
They were likely trying to give Corey a fighter he could dominate to build him up for a quick title shot or #1 contender type bout.

I'm also not a huge fan of the CBS format so far. They have 3-4 fights per card which increases the chance of you missing a good fight on the prelims. This card was another dud, I know I'm putting too much faith in Bellator but one can hope right?!? Though the fw tourney cards coming up have potential.

Back
Top Bottom