The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Good they ain't waiting for that fight for TUF.

Man I hope they still follow protocol out there or we might see a lot of pull outs.

It’s Florida.
Yup... He was talking before the last card that he was informing fighters that is Texas opened up that week, he would probably move the card... The guy has been beating the drum for months that he wants to be the first to be a full capacity sporting event.

That place in Florida they are using for the fight is apparently going to be full capacity for 2 other events earlier in April as well

Seems like a buisiness decision by costa... pull out with enough time for Rob to find a replacement and hes kinda right back in the Stylebender sweepstakes. Even tho no one wants to see that again lol

Seems like a buisiness decision by costa... pull out with enough time for Rob to find a replacement and hes kinda right back in the Stylebender sweepstakes. Even tho no one wants to see that again lol
Well maybe Costa won't be drunk this time round lol. That has to be one of the worst excuses ever. No way he deserves a rematch without at least two more solid wins.

Can't say I'm surprised to hear there will be a full crowd for UFC 261, Dana would have done it for 260 if they let him I'm sure. So no big cities in TX are willing to take the risk yet?!? If it somehow goes well Dana and co will be bringing this up for sometime, if it becomes a spreader event I'm sure they already have deflective comments ready.

Not really huge on this Masvidal rematch happening now but I'll still watch of course (not paying though and maybe catch if after it airs). Plus the Rose-Zhang fight could be fireworks.

Glad they were able to get Gastelum to fill in. Was really looking forward to it when it was initially booked. Hope Robbie gets the W.

Costa looking worse by the day

Gastelum might be able to get back all the momentum he lost after the Izzy fight. Whittaker looks like he beats everyone except Izzy right now but we’ll see. Should be a good match

Pulling for Francis even more now

“Yeah, so Kamaru Usman’s gonna be in my corner for this fight. So it’s good having him here, helping me out for the fight, by this time you need everything,” Ngannou said on his Fight Camp vlog. “Basically, he is gonna be in my corner and it’s good for him to train where I am and to bring his own asset into the game. This is a very decisive moment leading up to the fight so it is very important to engage with him. He’s gonna be in my corner basically helping me with my wrestling, which is great. So yeah, it’s good.”

I wonder what the game plan is going to be for that May card, if they’ll still get mcgregor vs porier part 3 with a full crowd in the states

All in for Bobby Knuckles/Kelvin.

I assumed they would wait to see what would happen with Holland/Brunson this weekend. Assuming Holland gets the W and takes no damage, that dude wants to fight every other weekend.

Think it’s off to the races if he beats Brunson. Dude improved his stock greatly last year. And I personally would love to see him/Izzy. Especially the build up, think Holland is the one dude Izzy can’t get to. He plays the trash talk and internet meme game just as well.

Back
Top Bottom