The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Oliveira vs Chander for the lightweight title is absolute trash.

Winner will be a lamer champ than Aljo.
Wow so lame Chandler is getting the shot ahead of guys like Dustin or even Justin. So I'm guessing they do setup Dustin-Conor 3 and winner fights for the belt!?!

dana trying to flex on dudes for asking too much with this lame title fight

im sure the fight itself will be fine, but the matchup though, not championship worthy at all

I thought Chandler vs Gaethje was a go as well.

At the end of the day though, it’s very hard to get past the fact that none of these guys had anything for Khabib. It’s gonna take awhile for a lightweight champ that feels legit no matter what. Even if Poirier got the title shot and won the belt, you still know the true best 155er in the world could come out of retirement and wash him if he wanted. I honestly couldn’t care less which one of these guys has the belt, it’s kind of meaningless at this point. I just wanted to see Gaethje vs Chandler for violence purposes.

Happy for Oliveira at least though

Justin looking to be the odd man out if Conor-Dustin 3 happens as appears is the plan now. Wonder who Justin fights then, Hooker, RDA, or some other wild card?!?

Dustin chasing the bag against Connor.
if you guys listen to Rogan podcast. thats the fight he wanted. didn't really care for the belt for now

Great news. I really don’t want to see Conor/Porier 3. Dustin should’ve definitely got the title shot.

Sandhagen and Dillashaw is going to be a war. Hopefully the winner fights Yan for the lineal title.

Dana finally let go of Khabib.

Whats really goin on man. Dana ceded to much power to mick and sean. Everything is a negotiation amongst managers at this point.

Theres never been less clarity across the board.

Really looking forward to the Holland-Brunson fight tomorrow, should really give us a good picture of whether Holland is ready for the next step up in competition. Remember that Brunson dominated Edmen in his last fight so he is a top level gatekeeper and not a pushover at all. Holland can definitely get in guys heads and so funny he can just have a casual conversation mid-fight.

1d5d519a-784c-487b-9df7-c968fc417639-jpeg.841360

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom