The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I wonder about that. His last two fights have been exciting finishes. He also had one of the most satisfying wins ever (over Covington). Besides the first Masvidal fight, his title defenses have been more exciting than GSP.

The fans just don’t seem to be warming up to him. Maybe it’s because he’s quiet or a general lack of charisma. Which was something Jorge had in spades.

I think the build up for Usman/Covington 2 will be good with the ridiculous things Colby says.

Agreed. The dude is very well spoken in interviews and in front of the media, but leans more towards cringe when it comes to trash talk.

3F9D26C3-7AFF-44AC-A2FA-2B960ECFF2E6.jpeg

EA96F2BC-2F8C-497C-A4D7-5C09623D66AF.gif

Last edited:
Trump couldn’t save Georgie

I luv to see it.

kick rocks chump.

im mad usman shook hand with him.

Money talks I believe Usman will be back.

He’s no Conor or Khabib with the worldwide fame where they can make money off their name and face.

He’s far from done. He’s just now hitting his absolute peak prime

Am I crazy or did every single Chinese fighter from prelims to main card loose tonight?
I’m not mad at UFC for trying to expand in a very big market. Weili was given the rocket. She rode it until that sweet chin music from the reluctant one.

But the right move is to set up a PI in the continent of Africa. That’s the frontier. You have three African born champions. Africa is starting to become exciting in basketball. They dominate in marathons. Most of the issues are due to access, resources. Establish a PI or two and viola.

And you like to cheap your fighters...

Back
Top Bottom