The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I’m not mad at UFC for trying to expand in a very big market. Weili was given the rocket. She rode it until that sweet chin music from the reluctant one.

But the right move is to set up a PI in the continent of Africa. That’s the frontier. You have three African born champions. Africa is starting to become exciting in basketball. They dominate in marathons. Most of the issues are due to access, resources. Establish a PI or two and viola.

And you like to cheap your fighters...
Dana just said at the post fight presser that Africa is happening in 2022 for sure..

Herb really can’t ref because he supported an Oligarch’s event?

Dana just said at the post fight presser that Africa is happening in 2022 for sure..
What is happening? An event or a PI?

PI or two literally lays the ground work for more Francis and interest. China, US, and Africa.

PI or two literally lays the ground work for more Francis and interest. China, US, and Africa.

Herb just reffed the Masvidal Usman fight.

He said he hopes to throw an event in Africa.

I completely ignored who reffed lol.

Africa will be lit. But seriously do the thing I recommended.

No shade to 🇨🇳. It’ll probably be five years before they catch up. But if Dana wants to low ball the Chinese MMA factory or the poor African...no one will object. $5K to show and win is like a fortune some where.

And that card was great. There was the return of the perennial nerve. A horrific accident that Dana tweeted. Valentina becoming the most dominant champion in the UFC. Thug Rose throwing 115 into disarray. And Usman silencing Masvidal by baptism.

Ezy7oJSVUAUiKuO

A PPV..And of course he said he wants all 3 African champs (if they're still champs) on the card..

Feel like Jorge has to fight Colby before he retires on principle. But it looks like Usman Colby 2 is on the way so he’s gonna have to wait for that one.

That fight aside, I think calling it quits makes sense for him.

Back
Top Bottom