The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

At the same time if the coach is saying he’s worried about Diego’s health or questioning it, the promotion has all the reason to be skeptical and protect themselves too

plus I heard from mmafighting today that the commissions are the ones who give that info not the ufc

Some are theorizing the coach is trying to build a lawsuit against the ufc

I mean yeah, any business is gonna make moves to cover themselves. But if they did ask him to sign something saying he doesn't have CTE then that's just kinda wild to me, especially if what you're saying is true and the athletic commissions are the ones with the medical records. That would mean the UFC was asking him to sign an assurance in order to gain access to information that they don't even have or control access to. That's pretty slimy if that's the case.

But either way Diego is definitely out there and I hope dude has some decent people that can get through to him because that Fabia guy seems like a nutcase.

I mean yeah, any business is gonna make moves to cover themselves. But if they did ask him to sign something saying he doesn't have CTE then that's just kinda wild to me, especially if what you're saying is true and the athletic commissions are the ones with the medical records. That would mean the UFC was asking him to sign an assurance in order to gain access to information that they don't even have or control access to. That's pretty slimy if that's the case.

But either way Diego is definitely out there and I hope dude has some decent people that can get through to him because that Fabia guy seems like a nutcase.
Oh I never heard about signing anything saying he doesn't have CTE. That's a whole other issue

I'm just saying they're asking the wrong people for info. You would think they could just directly ask the doctors or healthcare professionals that have seen Diego over the years? I'm not sure how these things work though

The UFC are slime there's no doubt about that

I don't like Cowboy anymore but I was looking forward to that fight, there's some real heat there. Wouldn't have minded seeing Fabia get slapped too

“I never have met him,” Cerrone said at media day (via TheMacLife) “I never ever have, I know the guy that whipped his *** at the bar, I used to train with the guy. That kid was talking about his death punch and how he was going to kill the dude, and my buddy whipped his little mother****ing *** all over the bar.

“So the death punch did not work. It was unsuccessful,” Cerrone continued. “This guy no longer fights, no longer trains. He just said, ‘I’ll beat your ***.’ Then he did. The MMA community in New Mexico had a chuckle over that.”

I’m sure they gonna feed her a few tomato cans at first, but I just want to see how she looks on the ground.

Yeah. I'm sure she can possibly crack standing up with her hands. But it looks like they're trying to setup a "super" fight between her and Kaybae. That Jiujitsu and decent ground game might be a little out of her league at the moment.

Man's got put to sleep by 305 Weidman. Little big Usman still raw as hell. Should've jumped on that +435 smh

Really like Kayla. Her story is crazy man. She should stay in PFL and just keep cashing them Milly's til Nunes retires. Then make that transition, since she'll never fight her team mate.

That's what I always think of the PFL. Certain fighters there will just always have a solid chance at the million. Kayla seems like she'll always get it lol. Might as well just stay there

Eventually I think her competitiveness will lead her to the UFC though. They'll feed her some overweight 35'ers

Yeah for real.. and honestly, aside from Nunes, that struggling FW division in the UFC is just about the same level of competition lol

Holy ****, Kayla Harrison talking that talk

I wasn't expecting that at all :rofl:

"This isn't a tournament. This is a coronation and I am the Queen. I am the baddest woman in any room"

They better not feed her Clarissa Shields waaay too soon. Shields needs to get at least a good solid 1.5 years in working that ground/grappling game and building up in comp.

Back
Top Bottom