The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Call me crazy but if Leon handles business and finishes nate, I'm more interested in Usman vs Leon over Usman vs Colby

Shields got grapple ducked and lost round one. She was solid until Elkin got major top control.

This Elkin chick trying to use range. And then take downs when she gets close.

Ref gives no darns on Elkin.

That was terrible lol. Clarissa has a bubble and some hands. Persevered. But she needs to drastically improve her TDD and grappling.

Great first win for Shields. Even though Elkins record is trash she's still 9 pro fights and a brown belt.

Bellator card tomorrow night too.. Lima is dropping that belt tomorrow. Amosov is the real deal.

I think Kayla has a better grapple game due to her strong JJ base.

It’s too bad Clarissa doesn’t train with Trevor Whitman.

Shields did good!!!!! I was impressed.

she was able to neutralize her opponent when she was in guard to not take any damage, she was constantly fighting to get up/get to the cage and when she finally stopped the TD in the 3rd it was a WRAP!

her hands are crazy sharp, better than Amanda’s 100%

she just has to get experience, she was making mistakes positionally but thats going to be a given seeing as she has never been in them before…but wow she got grit and she’s a DOG!!!! Even though she was down 0-2 you can see she was never broken and was just looking for her opportunity. True fighter.

she’s going to get really good if PFL brings her along slowly. Her hands looked INSANE.

Shields did good!!!!! I was impressed.

she was able to neutralize her opponent when she was in guard to not take any damage, she was constantly fighting to get up/get to the cage and when she finally stopped the TD in the 3rd it was a WRAP!

her hands are crazy sharp, better than Amanda’s 100%

she just has to get experience, she was making mistakes positionally but thats going to be a given seeing as she has never been in them before…but wow she got grit and she’s a DOG!!!! Even though she was down 0-2 you can see she was never broken and was just looking for her opportunity. True fighter.

she’s going to get really good if PFL brings her along slowly. Her hands looked INSANE.
I think it’s unrealistic to just put her in a marquee fight right away .. gotta build her

I’ll catch her fight soon

Figgy looked wobbly walking to the scale. Mans was in real bad shape. They didn't even let him put his hands up, had people behind him watching to make sure he didn't touch the box. Moreno looking even better.

I'll prob watch the Shields fight later tonight. Interested to see how she looked out there.

Sidenote: ESPN+ is horrendous, is there really no way to resume on-demand shows? I started part one of the PFL card yesterday and when turning my TV on again to resume and starting it acted like I was watching it for the first time. How hard would it be to implement this?!?! I'd say literally every other streaming app at least has this feature. Same thing happened with everything else I've ever watched on the app, I can understand not being able to resume live TV but everything else should be able to resume from where I left off.

Back
Top Bottom