The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I mean, the old Ponz probably also runs through The Leech, but unfortunately this is the reality he's in

Game waits for no fighter... but hopefully he can shake off that bad L

This Lipski is supposed to be "The Queen of Violence"

Ever since she came to the UFC she been anything but that and getting KO'd twice in a row to boot

I'm keeping an eye out for Rodrigues moving forward. That striking was CRISP. And he's supposed to be a Jiu-jitsu coach?

This Lipski is supposed to be "The Queen of Violence"

Ever since she came to the UFC she been anything but that and getting KO'd twice in a row to boot

Yeah....she has not been the fighter the UFC wants her to be. I feel like she gets promoted way more than she should. Like Ostovich.

Ponz edged that imo. Again, this doesn't really help his stock though even if he gets the W :smh: took hella damage

Hope they get bonuses for their efforts

FOTY.

Dom and Bisping suck haha i thiught i liked then on the call but they brought nothing to that... DC n Rogan woulda been electric

Juice up them lines and parlay them to win by KO :lol:

Moreno and Maia lines got great value imo. Frevola got an easy matchup too that he should run thru.
Yup, I was for sure thinking about doing a separate wager on Leon finishing Diaz but idk what the odds look like

Frevola, see the lower name guys I feel like there's always value there if you know what's what. I'll look into that one!

Back
Top Bottom