The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I like Edwards in that matchup. Feel like he'll fight intelligently and is just really well rounded. As far as I can tell, durable

Yup, I was for sure thinking about doing a separate wager on Leon finishing Diaz but idk what the odds look like

Frevola, see the lower name guys I feel like there's always value there if you know what's what. I'll look into that one!
Those "method of victory" props don't usually come up til a couple days before fight night.

I like Edwards in that matchup. Feel like he'll fight intelligently and is just really well rounded. As far as I can tell, durable
Maaaan we saw what Masvidal did to Nate. Leon will put on a clinic... But you could always hedge it with a Diaz by sub for the hell of it, that line will probably be around +800 for him and we all know that's the only way he can pull off a slick W :lol:

His body looks awful. Still doesnt know how to manage a fight. Might be PFL or bareknuckle time for him. Hopefully hes found peace

Did ya watch the countdown? It seemed a lil “fake” but I did enjoy when Izzy re-watched the Vettori/Izzy 1 fight. Their comments definitely framed a story different than Martin’s.

It was a close fight. Probably was a close decision to Adesanya.

Also Moreno/Figgy2 will be 🔥

I’m sure he’ll announce his next move. But he literally making $500K, covering MMA and even side stuff like NBA. ESPN provides access to just about anyone in UFC, PFL. Except for Dana due to differences.

Other than the ringer…he might be doing his own venture.

Nate out here living his best life lol. I remember he also had some spots during fight week of his recent bouts.

just watched the izzy marvin 1 fight

i dont know what to say about this marvin guy, maybe he's hoping he can get him down in the first and lay on him for five rounds, i dont know

Yeah, he's going to get the brakes beat off of him. Don't really get the "Jan laid the blueprint" talk people keep saying. Real big difference between this fight and a LHW with KO power in the apex cage.

Nate out here living his best life lol. I remember he also had some spots during fight week of his recent bouts.

They didn’t have to do Nate like this :lol:

959F4595-93FD-4DB8-B626-9B8A6F7147DB.png

Lol imma grown man. The 6 dollars is so i dont hafta go scrolling through the crap. I feel like i made an in app purchase off a video game or something. Defeated. But whatever. Litterally cant eem get a popeyes sanswhich for lunch for 6 bones.

Back
Top Bottom