The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I really hope we see Colby and Usman run that back one more time before it’s all said and done.
It'll be interesting to see which opponents he'll have to beat to get back to the title shot. He kind of beat up on the old guard of the division (not a diss, he beat them when they were still capable)

Besides the obvious Jorge matchup there's so many contenders he hasn't fought yet. Edwards, Burns, Luque, Wonderboy.... Chimaev...

Could you imagine a Colby v Chimaev build up. My God

Chimaev wouldn't need to say much. His few words of trash talk are better than anything ****ington has ever said.

Zero interest in seeing Usman vs Colby ever again. First fight was a classic, second fight was cool, Usman is better, I think things are pretty much settled.

Would love to see Usman face Chimaev though before he's too old and his knees are officially done. You got a dominant champ with 100% takedown defense vs a dominant contender who's only been hit like one time in three fights.

If Chimaev can dominate just one solid top 10 guy the way he did these other guys I hope they just give him the shot.

Still don't get how Yair got the chance to fight Max.
They taking advantage of how game Max is smh. Never getting off the Blessed Express :pimp:

Chandler and McGregor would be a good matchup as they're both guys that like to start off with a flurry and try to put you away early. They probably give Chandler a big step down next to get his confidence back up though.

Chandler and McGregor would be a good matchup as they're both guys that like to start off with a flurry and try to put you away early. They probably give Chandler a big step down next to get his confidence back up though.
Depends on what Chandler’s contract is, they might not want to pay him a bag to fight some non contender or big name

They usually run the new signings through a gauntlet and get the most value from them. Squeeze them for everything they are

I watch a lot of the Weighing In podcast and always hear Josh crap on Chandler but I have yet to see why from just interviews and videos since he's been in the UFC. He says he's fake and will just say stuff like "I knew I wanted to be a fighter when I exited the womb". I mean fighters do tend to say some stupid stuff but Chandler hasn't said anything that much dumber than others. He seems like an okay guy considering.

1636395600921.png

Jake Paul's fight contract prohibited Tyron Woodley from knocking him out, Dillon Danis claims (yahoo.com)

Amazing card.

I’m not sure what Dana told the fighters before the card started, but geeez what a night.

gathje and chandler stole the show.

Chandler proved he deserves that ranking next to his name last night. Respect.

MMA gods just might be in favor of a dustin vs justin REMATCH for the BELT!!!!!!! :wow:

The 💎 gotta handle business next month and we could have the greatest LW title fight since aldo x mcgregor

lol khabib who?:lol:

Yup in a prefect world Dustin handles business next month and gets a quick W while taking little damage so they can setup the Gaethje rematch in 22' (say March/April).

I wonder who they try to setup Islam with in the meantime. A bout with Benny makes a good amount of sense and could setup the next title fight later in 22'

Back
Top Bottom