The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Usman is already in the convo vs GSP, but ****, if Usman goes on to beat Leon (again), Luque AND Chimaev...

Undisputed GOAT WW

Danis aint a UFC or PFL fighter and always deserves to be slapped. Good on Ali

Ali walks the walk, even if you hate him you gotta give it to him he doesn't play around or is all talk like all these other people

I'm happy he tried to attack Colby and his camp too in the past, **** them

Wow, free agent Bones, so many good camps out there. Will he want a camp built around him or would he be willing to go to a mega camp

Firmly believe Colby started this heel act but it's morphed into who he really is. and it's not longer just an act. Read something a decade ago that Bill O'Reilly started as just any other conversative dude, but realized he had to keep pushing the boundaries further and further for the $, and he's become that scumbag in his personal life too.

You can only fake something for so long before your prior self becomes the act. Damn shame cause Colby seemed likeable before his dumb *** antics

Yeah idgaf if Colby is acting or not. That is one persona you don't take

His take on the whole Kap thing with the kneeling is what got to me

Again, don't care if it was an act but I remember years back after he won a fight, he went on this rant against NFL players and how they were supposedly spoiled and all this and that for kneeling. I was really hoping he'd get KO'd by someone in the streets after that

Man that Gaetjhe/Chandler fight took all my energy out. **** was intense. Gaetjhe is durable as hell man. If that was anyone else Chandler would've gotten a KO.

Had Usman 4-1 but could see 3-2. 3rd and 5th rounds were close. Colby had Usman hurt at the end of the 4th from an uppercut and body shot. Could've gotten ugly if there was a bit more time. Usman still having 100% TDD is incredible.

Still think Leon will give Usman one of his toughest fights. Good to see Dana saying Chimaev is still 2 fights away. Leon got the next shot on lock once he smokes Jorge.

How good is Leon's ground game? Not that Usman would wrestle him but I would think Usman would got him on that.

Jorge does have a hard match up with Leon but I am thinking Leon could get KO'd just based off of Nate's punch in their fight. Jorge at least can put people to sleep more so than Nate so we'll see if he can do that to Leon.

How good is Leon's ground game? Not that Usman would wrestle him but I would think Usman would got him on that.

Jorge does have a hard match up with Leon but I am thinking Leon could get KO'd just based off of Nate's punch in their fight. Jorge at least can put people to sleep more so than Nate so we'll see if he can do that to Leon.
According to the UFC, Leon has 70% TDD

In their first fight, they credited Usman with 6 takedowns out of 13 tries

Leon is very well rounded and his grappling is nice. He out grappled Gunnar Nelson imo

But Usman's a different type of wrestler, if he uses it I'm pretty sure he could have his way despite Leon's well roundedness

If Dana holds true to his word on Chimaev being 2 fights away, I have a feeling they're targeting Magny in December

If Chimaev passes that test then it'll be Luque or Gilbert or Leon whomever doesn't have the belt

Jorge definitely has KO power in his blitzing. But Nate catching Leon I think is more on Leon trying to cruise and getting too comfortable the last minute of a 5 round dominant performance.

He'll clean that up and with this being a 3 round fight I think he'll actually press a lot more the entire fight and come out hot.

Usmans best path against Leon would be to wrestle him.

Just watching the gaethje - chandler fight gave everyone cte. chandler's dumb as hell for just walking towards justin near the end of round 3 with his hands down and eating punches.

Usman is already in the convo vs GSP, but ****, if Usman goes on to beat Leon (again), Luque AND Chimaev...

Undisputed GOAT WW
Nah let’s chill.

When he matches nine or has 10 title defense, he’s definitely the GOAT WW.

If he beats Chimaev…he’ll probably see Colby again if he’s able to get a three win streak.

On the personality tip…I can’t hate. I DO think the family should be off the table. No one out here talking about family. They’re not the one stepping in the cage. Also, the clip with the kid and the post fight convo with Usman reveals a good dude. All Colby is doing is putting up a mirror to how ishy society can be.

And Ali shouldn’t be putting his hands on anyone. If this is a professional sport…there’s no place for that.

Listening to Sankobae talk with the Submission Underground folks.

Nah let’s chill.

If he beats Chimaev…he’ll probably see Colby again if he’s able to get a three win streak.

On the personality tip…I can’t hate. I DO think the family should be off the table. No one out here talking about family. They’re not the one stepping in the cage. Also, the clip with the kid and the post fight convo with Usman reveals a good dude. All Colby is doing is putting up a mirror to how ishy society can be.

And Ali shouldn’t be putting his hands on anyone. If this is a professional sport…there’s no place for that.

Not really. He's at 5 defenses. If he beats Leon, Luque and Chimaev, 8 defenses against that competition is more than enough

GSP didn't beat Hendricks either, but that's another debate I guess

But he doesn’t beat the record lol.

Let’s stop being prisoners of the moment. They did the same thing with Tyron. He’s in the discussion for greatest WW. Now, it’s Kamaru. He’s definitely in the discussion for one of the greatest WWs. But GSP had two reigns. And he has the most tile defenses. He literally dominated the division minus the Hendricks, Condit and Shields fights.

gsp a legend and one of the most popular fighters ever. usman's level of competition looks better and he'll end up with the better resume but probably won't get the love and status gsp has.

Nah let’s chill.

Bro, in the same post you say Colby doesn't need to be professional and that it's ok to target family and anything they want

While at the same time scold Ali for... not being professional, "there's no place for that"

Lol ok. Ali doesn't go around slapping people for no reason. You make it personal, act or not, and you have what's coming for you. These dudes deserve to be more than slapped anyway

Back
Top Bottom