The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Light work... not how I saw him cruising to victory but I guess he wanted to show the world hed stand in the phone booth with Porier

No disrespect to Charles or Juliannaa but Amanda and Dustin looked like they didn't want it.
Maybe there opponents just made it look that way by their performance but what do I know.

No disrespect to Charles or Juliannaa but Amanda and Dustin looked like they didn't want it.
Maybe there opponents just made it look that way by their performance but what do I know.
Yeah seems like that's what everyone's saying...

idk, I never expect fighters to be their A selves every fight, especially in title fights. That aint real life but I guess, yes, technically Amanda and Dustin were not their best tonight

Don’t disrespect Charles. Dude on a 10-win streak. Most finishes in the UFC.

Justin getting subbed.

Islam the only credible matchup.

Could be both... Amanda a mom now

In the recesses of Dustins mind maybe he doesnt care either way because what he really wants is the Conor trilogy.

Hate to see El Diamante lose…such a good dude.

Might be time to call it tho. Not even like he’s slipping, just not sure he’s gonna wanna take that journey again to another shot.

Back
Top Bottom