The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Just watched the card and what a night of fights it was for the British save for Herbert getting KOed. Impressive Ws by Paddy, Allen and Aspinall.

An event at Wimbley would be incredible! It's too bad Edwards/Usman appears targeted for Vegas but in sure a PpV will eventually come to London.

Its funny the live gate was 1.5M less than Francis v Gane... also funny how ESPN has gone sealed sarcophaghus. No more leaks gettin out about buy numbers..

Theyre deadset on tryna bully Francis into resigning lol. Good luck with that.

The latest Level Change covered the pressure the UFC/WME is under. It’s clear there’s an issue but by being less transparent and forcing partners not to disclose numbers.

It’s crazy that ESPN covers sports…but doesn’t discuss the social issues in the UFC lol. When it’s the power of the dollar, even your stout Christian will holler.

Or the UFC’s ties to Russia.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2022/3/...-not-commenting-on-fighters-low-revenue-share

Hmm, watching the MMAFighting post fight show, they're saying Mokaev may not be associated with the best circle

They didn't go into details or specifics, but I hope they don't steer the kid wrong. The MMA training circle seems fine

Maaaan, I'm rewatching highlights on the Dan Hardy show, Hooker really rocked Allen with that lil drag hook

Hardy pointed out how similar Allen's flurry technique was to Poirier's striking. Crazy good spot on comparison, they both swing square and torque their hips

Gonna say it again: how tf did they decide to start off Herbert fighting that caliber of opposition? :smh: basically ruined his whole career basically

They brought up good points in that Herbert was actually beating Trinaldo. He was beating Moicano. He dropped Topuria :smh:

Even though Topuria(or maybe Jai) was a late replacement, It's a shame what they did to the kid. I was so high on him coming out of CW. One of my favorite guys to watch. Hope he can find a way to put it all together but his confidence might be shot. That KO was nasty. Went straight to sleep off that hook.

Yep Paddy isn't taking a top 15 type guy unless he gets a new contract. Expect to see him fight some friendly stylistic matchups in his next two fights at least.

Yeah I’m not interested in the beef anymore if it’s all one sided on Topurias side

Plus it already seems like paddy is scared of him so the hype for me isn’t there to see it

As far as Topuria at 155, I’m still a little anxious about that. It’s a shame he can’t get his weight in order

It was ironic he was calling out evelov for pulling out and then he ends up pulling out himself lol

Back
Top Bottom