The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I hope Leon let's it flow standing, don't let Usman off the hook

Usman falling in love with his boxing and in the Jorge fights, Burns and Colby fights he aint learned any lessons about getting rocked lol

But I agree, if he sticks to a game plan I feel like he can neutralize Leon

Lol seems like Colby didnt get any traction on the izzy stuff... next best thing for both seems to go again for a bag.

they dont want smoke with the real killers in the division

Colby and Jorge probably gonna do some AEW/WWE match next I have a feeling. A UFC rematch has almost no steam considering how lackluster the first fight was.

If Usman still has the same strength and speed this summer then I think he's able to control Leon against the cage or wrestle him down. For as strong as Leon is I don't think he can handle Usman's pressure and Leon really seems to lack explosiveness.

Volk gave a long interview today

He said he thought allen looked very nervous

Lol

He did say allen is a cool and respectful dude, so shade with compliment

You had 25 mins in front of the world to get even and instead you decide after getting embarrassed to seek Colby out and sucker punch him? Then admit your crime to the world?

Jorge seems to be one of those dudes who really don't give a **** about arrests, jail time etc. Both stupid as f

Back
Top Bottom