The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Can’t disagree with the rankings are a joke.

And those three options for Rahkmonov won’t happen outside of WB. Unless they’re looking to put a rocket to his back.

RDA v Fiziev happens soon, the winner figures to get a really high profile fight

Gamrot probably already deserves a high profile fight: Darieush or Justin possibly

You figure Dustin, Chandler and Conor are out of the question for Gamrot

Meanwhile Arman can fight Hooker, Riddell or Ferriera
Looooove that Dariush match up.

Riddell fighting Jalin Turner next week. That's a rough match-up for him. Jalin will more than likely see himself in the rankings by next week.

Watched the Countdown.

Surprised they didn’t include Strickland/Pereira in there. Crazy Strickland. The Izzy/Pereira backstory.

It was cool to see early O’Malley footage. It’s definitely a case of ability/slick striking versus a battle tested fighter and gym.

Max was at his best against Kattar. That point in the fight where he was boasting of being the best boxer in MMA to the commentary team. He also put down a brutal beat down on him that forced him to take a year off from the sport. Alex has a style that can short circuit that flow state that leads to the heavy volume. But if Max can get into it, he has a chance. Most folks still feel Max won the second fight.

Which Izzy do we get? The Stylebender that gets KOs? Or the slick striker who can outpoint his opponent and bore the audience? Cannonier has power in them hands. But that’s really his only key to victory.

A few things I keep seeing has:
Izzy/JC
Volk/Max
Pereira/Strickland
Cowboy/Miller

Hope O’Malley is back on main
O'Malley was always back on the main

They made it official mid last week. They're gonna have Cowboy open the Prelim portion and Riddell vs Turner be the feature Prelim

Main card missing a fight now though, wondering if they just keep it at 4

They're keeping it at 4 just in case they find a last minute replacement for Tate. But we'll most likely see Hall/Muniz get added on by Thursday if no one steps in.

A few things I keep seeing has:
Izzy/JC
Volk/Max
Pereira/Strickland
Cowboy/Miller

Hope O’Malley is back on main
Yeah they announced Friday that O'Malley was moved to ABC but then changed it Saturday morning again, I guess when they got the news from Lauren. They also showed it on the broadcast last night when they had the main card up.

Yeah they announced Friday that O'Malley was moved to ABC but then changed it Saturday morning again, I guess when they got the news from Lauren. They also showed it on the broadcast last night when they had the main card up.

Yeah I guess we will get a final later this week - hoping everyone stays healthy (as always)

Back
Top Bottom