The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I was sure vanderford was gonna beat mousasi lol and I was wrong af

But I felt so strongly because I have never been a mousasi believer even though he has a very solid resume

I was one fight too early

If viera could have focused on mma more earlier I think he could have been something

His wrestling and striking are not where they need to be but I feel like his striking has def improved

Sucks with these types

Chris Curtis keeps winning dunno what to think of his contender potential yet

Curtis won't be a contender. Just keep him in fun fights. Wish the ufc brought him in earlier. He was one of the guys on the regional scene who kept racking KOs and absolutely deserved a chance a long time ago.

Love seeing this run by him.

Dawg, 135 is just way too crazy lol

You got yanez, shore and O’Malley as 15, 14 and 13

Umar gonna get ranked soon enough. Dambbbbb

I’ve never seen Magny get dominated like that.

Please get rahkmankv on the Abu Dhabi card. He needs to be pushed

Would rather see Shavkat fight the folks ahead of Wonderboy. Don't need to see that fight man. But then again I'm sure he won't fight Luque or Burns cause theyre teammates.

Man's the boogeyman of the division now tho.. everybody's going to duck him.

Would rather see Shavkat fight the folks ahead of Wonderboy. Don't need to see that fight man. But then again I'm sure he won't fight Luque or Burns cause theyre teammates.

Man's the boogeyman of the division now tho.. everybody's going to duck him.
Think he just wants a name and it makes a lot of sense ranking wise. Or Jorge, maybe Belal

I don't want to see him fight someone like Brady yet

Think he just wants a name and it makes a lot of sense ranking wise. Or Jorge, maybe Belal

I don't want to see him fight someone like Brady yet
I guess but fight does nothing for him tbh. Beating the brakes off Wonderboy would just be sad lol.

Got damn these scrambles are crazy.

Wow Looking forward to a new trio of bad blood. If Tsarukyan pulls through, I’m seeing him-olives-islam being the top dawgs of the division. The rest are ppv prize fighters.

I guess but fight does nothing for him tbh. Beating the brakes off Wonderboy would just be sad lol.

Got damn these scrambles are crazy.
Really? I think it would boost Rahkomonv's name a bunch. I feel like Wonderboy is more known than Burns and especially Luque

The fact Tsarukyan just overstretches that high ankle pick like a warm stretch is baffling. Loving the grappling exchange.

Back
Top Bottom