The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I mean they gave a title shot to Dan Henderson when Bisping won? Or Romero was Izzy’s first title defense just because he’s the big bad boogie man in the division despite losses. Can’t try to make sense of it.
The Henderson fight was a joke, but it had a storyline behind it and Dan at least had a couple of recent wins under his belt.

Romero was coming off of two losses that were razor close and disputed.

…and he’d never been stopped in the UFC.

The middleweight division is honestly pretty bad. Nothing taken away from izzy, he cleaned out the division

But there’s no more contenders left
Would you be surprised if Izzy gets flatlined by Pereira?

What’s he gonna do…take him down?

I don’t know if Adesanya even has takedowns.

Aldo was gassed. Seemed like acoinflip fight heading in to the 3rd. Crazy that Aldos TDD is still elite as ever man.

Merab is a beast, but man do I have a hard time seeing any of these new contenders (Merab, Chito) beat Yan.

Would you be surprised if Izzy gets flatlined by Pereira?

What’s he gonna do…take him down?

I don’t know if Adesanya even has takedowns.
I wouldn’t be surprised by any outcome by that match

I think Alex is the last contender in sight

I’ve been saying I wouldn’t be surprised to see izzy grapple, he should play mma in this one

I wouldn’t be surprised by any outcome by that match

I think Alex is the last contender in sight

I’ve been saying I wouldn’t be surprised to see izzy grapple, he should play mma in this one
If Izzy can take him down, then Pereira might as well give up and go back to kickboxing.

Back
Top Bottom