The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I am actually surprised Dana has been married for this long. I'd feel like he'd do a Jeff Bezos in the long or short run. And watch he start dating some of his fighters. I mean Mackenzie Dern is single.

^^^She is?

And maybe he and his wife have one of those arrangements.

It’s not like Billis like Jeff Bezos or maybe the wife doesn’t want to rock the boat.

We’ll never know just like that night.

idk how that dude fumbled her, she will never be a top level fighter but im sure she will always have a new ufc contract, as for dana, hes already talked about stepping down if i remember right and supposedly hunter campbell is the next man up, just get out

idk how that dude fumbled her, she will never be a top level fighter but im sure she will always have a new ufc contract, as for dana, hes already talked about stepping down if i remember right and supposedly hunter campbell is the next man up, just get out
No one understands the “Lawyer” runs a lot of the operation.
Hunter is really next?
Most Likely. Not sure if he’ll turn into the front facing mouth piece a la Dana.

It might be a good time for him to take a break. I won’t lie. Not a good look that he’s in those power slap TUF episodes.

Honestly I think that Dana White should feel a genuine sense of embarrassment that the mainstream sports media cares so little about the UFC as an organization that it’s barely covered his wife-slapping incident.

It’s a direct reflection on where mma currently stands in the American sports landscape.

But i really don’t think he has the level of intelligence necessary to recognize that.

…he’s a complete meathead.

Maybe I missed espn talking about dana hitting his wife. However I saw sportscenter yesterday quickly mention that the former coach of u.s. men's soccer kicked his wife in 1991. Around The Horn talked about it and the news scrolling on the bottom of the screen kept showing the headline of coach hitting his wife.

Lol at Danis pulling out of his fight
Ariel 10-7. Dana Dollars better watch out.

Hunter might let Ariel back in the kingdom if Dana gets the ax.
Maybe I missed espn talking about dana hitting his wife. However I saw sportscenter yesterday quickly mention that the former coach of u.s. men's soccer kicked his wife in 1991. Around The Horn talked about it and the news scrolling on the bottom of the screen kept showing the headline of coach hitting his wife.
It definitely was on the website. I posted it on here. Obviously, TMZ + social media made it reverberate through the internet.

But again…here’s where we can’t expect ESPN to be the fourth estate and impartial news.

ESPN stands for Entertainment and Sports Programming Network. Entertainment through sports is the key mission of the network. They got deals with boxing promoters, NBA, NFL, etc. So can they really bring true light or hurt the bottom line (especially since they made themselves the sole US content carrier of UFC)?

Back
Top Bottom