The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dude is a piece of trash through and through
I’m not going to go that far. As a man, I’ve made my share of mistakes.

Just the optics. My man should’ve just taken the L. And waited till it was sober.

My man taking this power slap thing too far. Not only is he the president but…

I’m not going to go that far. As a man, I’ve made my share of mistakes.

Just the optics. My man should’ve just taken the L. And waited till it was sober.

My man taking this power slap thing too far. Not only is he the president but…

You do you man - no excuse, TRASH.

“My man just taking the L” is FAR too light

Any other industry man’s is OUT the door. Hell I know execs who have lost jobs due to LESS (DUI, in appropriation of funds like buying a first class flight, etc)

I always seek improvement.

It’s not cool for a man to put hands on a woman. I’m also not sure on the details on the situation. I’m sure he has body guards. They should’ve gotten in between them and deescalate it.

Hopefully Dana does the work. Can’t blame it on the booze, coke, test, etc.

Completely agree - end of day we don’t know what was going down but there’s ZERO reason to ever lay hands on a woman.

And taping this/selling this to TMZ is lame

surely they gotta let him go right ?
Who? WME?

They could replace him with the “Lawyer” but I doubt it. They’ll probably say he is going to therapy/counseling/anger management and make an apologetic statement.

It’s not like he was arrested. So it’s just a familial issue.

Glad that happened after he decided to talk ish about Ariel (or Brendan Schaub).

MMA/The UFC seem to be immune to any negative PR, even during the social media era

They've had numerous cases of terrible stories, violence etc. and the general public don't blink an eye

Now had these same incidents happened across other major sports it'd be a huge black eye, pun intended

Will be interesting to see how this is covered
Bingo. Have to rely on the mainstream press not named ESPN. I’m sure Disney/ESPN will have some things to say behind closed doors.

MMA/The UFC seem to be immune to any negative PR, even during the social media era
It’s the same cover an industry like pro wrestling uses to protect itself.

They've had numerous cases of terrible stories, violence etc. and the general public don't blink an eye

Now had these same incidents happened across other major sports it'd be a huge black eye, pun intended
NFL, MLB, NBA or NHL this type of behavior wouldn’t fly (okay maybe a lil). But you’re right, it would make the rounds of talking heads and social media.

Apparently Terrence Crawford was a pretty decent amateur wrestler growing up and one of his sons is one of the best wrestlers in the country in his age group.

I would love to see what Bud could do in the Octagon after a year of mma training, focused primarily on grappling.

We'll see how untouchable Dana is. That slap *** league might be dead already. Ain't no way they have him go out there to promote that **** after all this.

We'll see how untouchable Dana is. That slap *** league might be dead already. Ain't no way they have him go out there to promote that **** after all this.
As sad as it may be to say, but this Buffalo Bills tragedy tonight couldn’t have come at a better time for Dana.

It will overshadow everything in sports for the next few days.

...if not weeks.

As sad as it may be to say, but this Buffalo Bills tragedy tonight couldn’t have come at a better time for Dana.

...if not weeks.
If it wasn't for that it would be something else

The story is like the last headline down on the website

Nobody seems to care at all about it

...if not weeks.

Yeah, you're right. Even the video dropping almost 2 days after it happened is suspect. TMZ definitely gave him a heads up to prepare.

And we already know MMA media won't ask any tough questions at the pressers, in fear of getting their credentials pulled.

Only major outlets that have covered it were Daily News, Newsweek and Fox News (besides ESPN and the dastardly Bloodyelbow).

It is tabloid story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom